This is precisely what I had DISCOVERED FOR THE FIRST TIME, and reported as early as in 1998, through numerous of my publications, including the 8-series articles published by Malaysian (International) News Agency BERNAMA (2007), my books: Obesity: Causes, Cure and Prevention (1998), The True Causes of All Diseases (2008) Cancer: Causes, Cure, and Prevention (2010), All About Obesity in a Nutshell (2013), and numerous others (see List of References, below)*.
(*The heading, as is written, may sound somewhat forceful, and may not fit in to the norm of scientific writing.
However, since the finding happens to be a breakthrough one, and is totally opposed to the conventional belief, I felt that it may not be wrong to do it this way with such an emphatic expression.
I hope, the scientific community would accept it, at least after knowing the importance of the subject matter being discussed.) It gives me great pleasure to note that, after some 17 years of my reporting, a team of researchers in Stony Brook University has come up with almost identical results – and that, most probably, may form only about 2% of my findings.
I am fascinated to read the news in Medical Xpress (17 December 2015). You too, I think, must read it:
“Study reveals environment, behavior contribute to some 80 percent of cancers”
- Reduced water consumption
- Accumulating excessive calcium through (a) rapidly eating (excessive) food, (b) taking calcium-enriched items, (c) taking calcium supplementations, and/or (d) chocolate products and beverages, powdered milk, and/or beer.
- Too little or too much of vitamin-D
- Dehydration of the body water due to profuse sweating (i.e., sensible or insensible perspiration),
- Avoidance of eating acid fruits and vegetables, and
- Chronic constipation (i.e., defecating slimy and shapeless faeces twice or more number of times daily, with frequent release of extremely foul-smelling flatulence).
- · Drinking very little water
- · Under-urinating (e.g., just twice to four times, daily)
- · Enhancing excessive calcium accumulation through rapidly eating too much of food, taking Ca-rich and enriched items, Ca supplements, chocolates and its derivative beverages, powdered form of milk, etc. happen due to HUMAN BEHAVIOUR.
- · Exposing the body to sunshine for vitamin-D production comprises of human behaviour + environmental influence.
- · Likewise, dehydration of the body water with the use of fans and air-conditioners, profuse sweating through over-exercising, avoidance of acid fruits and vegetables, etc. are essentially due to human behaviour as well. Hot sunshine, or dry RH, that play some role in body dehydration could form external factors, related to the environment.
- · Chronic constipation (i.e., defecating slimy faeces, erroneously defined as diarrhoea), that results to due eating improper eatables, should also form a human behavioural aspect.
Chapter-2: Basic information for the understanding of
Chapter-3: Under-urination and chronic constipation
cause obesity and cancer
Chapter-4: Under-urination and chronic constipation
type-2 diabetes and heart
Under-urination and chronic constipation cause stone diseases, sex problems, and several other
Chapter-6: Palm sweating, asthma and sinusitis are linked to under-urination after consuming excessive water
Chapter-9: Excessive urination contributes to skeletal body, hyperactivity, tension, and loss of immunity
One may then want to question as why do the GENES contain / express such information.
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Ecological Healing System – III: Your Sex Potentials. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-07-4. 181pp.
Palaniappan, V.M. (1975-2015). 167 papers/articles in various media: Journals, Magazines, Conference Papers, etc. (Only few of these were peer-reviewed).