Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Thursday, June 3, 2010

DAILY SEX IS GOOD FOR YOU !

IF YOU ARE MARRIED, DAILY SEX IS GOOD FOR YOU!

Dear Friends,
.
Did you read a news in The Star newspaper on Monday 31st May, page N3?
.
The news came with the title “Award -winning teacher’s secret - reading and sex
.
To start with, it appears, we are becoming increasingly ‘modernised’.
.
Talking about sex was taboo all these years. Now, the time has come to declare the details openly.
.
It is OK to declare to the public as how many times you have sex in a month.
.
A handsome looking man, aged 41, has mentioned to the Press that he has been having sex daily night, after reading some books, in the company of his wife.
.
I have good admiration for him.
.
Do you know why?
.
Because, I have clearly indicated in my book “Sex Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention” that having sex daily night is very good for the maintenance of very good health. (You can find a lot of very interesting items in that book!)
.
If you are going to record the events in your diary, and if you added up after the month is over, it would come to only about 16 to 22 times a month.
.
However, you would feel as if you have been having it daily night.
.
OK, let us see the science of it:
.
The seminal fluid contains abundant CALCIUM.
.
If you have read my books, especially the “The True Causes of All Diseases” & “Cancer: Causes, Cure and Prevention”, you would have recognised the fact that it is EXCESSIVE calcium that makes a person obese, gives rise to heart problems, kidney stones, prostate enlargement leading to cancer, and even dandruff.
.
If a man is going to have sex daily night, most of the excessive calcium would get out of his body, and that would leave him in a healthy state.
.
According to my study, he who is going to have sex daily night will not get heart attacks. He may not become obese or overweight, either.
.
All the above refer to a MALE.
.
If so, how about the woman? Is it not good for her?
.
In the case of the woman the menstrual fluid carries in it a real large quantity of calcium.
.
A woman who has regular sex (blend with love) with her husband, will be producing plenty of the female hormone called oestrogen.
.
Such a good supply of oestrogen will regulate her monthly menses in perfect state..
.
In other words, regular menses is of great importance to a woman if she does not want to become obese, overweight, develop cyst, fibroid, lump, excessive white discharge, etc.
.
In fact, I have recorded in my Cancer book that those women who do not have much sex are the ones who tend to develop breast lumps. They sure tend to have highly irregular menses.
.
Thus, a regular sex between husband and wife is of great importance for the maintenance of good health.
.
While having sex, towards the end stage, very deep breathing occurs.
.
Such a breathing helps tremendously in many ways.
.
In the first place, the memory improves, because of the deep breathing. Plenty of oxygen enters into the brain. Forgetfulness goes off. You become alert and active. Digestion improves. Headache goes off. Bad breadth too goes off !
.
The lung expands very well, thus enhancing continued deep breathing for next several hours. This is one of the reasons, you get very good sleep after sex.
.
Anyway, sex is God-blessed.
.
If you are married, and if you do not have sex, it is not right!
.
Don’t forget: Plain sex has less value. Sex, blended with love, has very good value!
.
Masturbation gives you friction heat. If you are a man in your thirties or more, you can do that only twice or thrice a week. Doing more than that will make your body acidic.
.
Doing it once a week should be OK if you are in your fifties or sixties.
.
When your body becomes acidified, you would get virus infections. To start with, you will get common cold and flu. Then, more serious forms of viruses can infect you!
.
Anyway, please feel free (and not guilty) to have regular sex with your wife!
.
*************
.
Oh, Dear Friends,
.
I am going to be away for an International Conference for two weeks, with effect from next week.
...
They have accepted my paper “Breast Cancer: Why and How does it Occur, and
How to Prevent / Cure It?”

..
So, I will be very busy preparing for the conference. Therefore, I will not be able to write NEW creative writings for our BLOG for next three weeks or so.
.
However, I intend to request our friend Mr. Vasudevan to post some of my articles from my books.
.
In spite of being equally busy, he has agreed to post on and off some of my articles
.
So, kindly bear with me for disappointing you.
.
Also, please do NOT send your Book Orders until the end of JUNE.
.
Once I am back, I will communicate with you …
.
Yet, if I can find time during the interim period, I will sure write some thing that will be of use to you.
.
OK, bye,
Dr.Palani.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment