Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HUMAN DISEASES REDEFINED

92. Spondylosis, Cervical (Neck Pain)

It is said to be a degenerative arthritis, osteoarthritis of the cervical vertebrae and related tissues (Thomas, 1985). It gives severe neck pain that causes great uneasiness. Sufferers tend to wear neck collars.

Doctors would say that is not curable, and the patient has to learn to live with it.
As proof of the problem, doctors may show X-rays taken at the nape which would show some space in-between the vertebrae, at the nape region.

I have cured this problem in numerous people, including a lady obstetrician who was suffering of this, and who has been wearing neck collars for eight years.

Correctly speaking, the pain occurs not because of the degeneration of the cervical vertebrae, but because of the twisting of muscles at the nape, due to differential exposure to cold wind, generated either by air-conditioners or by fans.

The healing method I have developed consists of doing Body Towel Massage, in a manner I have described in my book on Obesity (Palaniappan, 1998).

Towel massage at the nape done 100 times daily for a week would rectify the problem. This warms up the chilled muscles, and corrects their twisted condition, thus correcting the problem for good.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr. Palaniappan,
    I find your articles refreshing and do enjoy reading them & would like to learn more, so how do I purchase your books?

    Thank you,

    Kuppuswamy.

    ReplyDelete