- The dynamic Dr. Eugene Garfield, who I believe, still has the passion for constant improvement of his favorite discipline.
- The President of the Dutch Systems Group Society, and the the Derek de Solla Price Award for Scientometrics recipient, Professor Dr. Loet Leydesdorff.
- The great academic, and SPARC Innovative Award Winner, Professor, Dr.Carl Bergstrom.
- The great CHI Founder and an earlier-day winner of the Derek de Solla Price Medal Award, Dr. Francis Narin.
- The Rudy Professor Emeritus of Information Service, and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American Society for Information Service, Dr. Blaise Cronin.
- The Cognitive Scientist Dr. Stevan Robert Hamad.
- Physicist and the popular inventor of the n-index for quantifying a scientist’s publication productivity, Professor Jorge E. Hirsch.
- The Sociologist who introduced the concept of multiple discover, Professor Emerita, Dr. Harriet Zuckerman.
None of them brought me any success.