If you ask me to choose the best and befitting woman to be my wife, based only on scientific evaluation (without caring for love, affection, sentimental, educational, economic, or social aspects), I would certainly go for one who has the following characteristics, especially in her twenties:
- She should NOT be tall, in the first place.
- She should NOT have BIG breasts,
- She should NOT have strong body odour,
- She should NOT have much white discharges,
- She should NOT be eating VERY LITTLE food all the time,
- She should NOT be drinking very little WATER, and
- She should NOT be urinating only 2, 3 or 4 times daily.
- She should NOT develop dimples on her chin.
- She should NOT be very attractive, sexy, and seductive.
* She should be of mediocre height, and not short.
- Her breast should be small – does not matter if slightly under-developed.
- She should not emit bad body odour even if she did not have a shower for the whole day.
- She must be eating mediocre quantity of food (not too little, nor too much).
- She must be drinking about 2 L of plain water daily, and
- She must be urinating definitely 7 to 10 times daily (Six times, excusable/ tolerable).
- She can be very beautiful, but not sexy and seductive.
Dr. Emelie Benyi, a Researcher at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, along with her fellow-researchers in University of Stockholm, has released the following news:
(Dr. Palani: Wrong!)
(Dr. Palani: Wrong!)
(The above Researchers appear to have missed out the following characteristics in TALL women, which I have recorded in my study - Dr.Palani:
MOST OF THE TALL WOMEN TEND TO:
* Become VERY SMART (almost without exception)
* Develop very BIG BREASTS.
* Develop DIMPLES on face, esp. in their teens (some until their twenties).
* Eat very little food, contrary to what is being said in the above paper.
* Drink very little water.
* Void very little urine, mostly thrice daily (may be 4 times).
* Emit strong BODY ODOUR, few hours after taking shower.
* Get thick PLAQUE on their tongue.
* Too much of EAR WAX and ear itch, more so after their thirties.
* Experience ERRTIC MENSES (mostly in their thirties)
* Suffer Pre-menstrual Syndrome (severe pain, before menses)
* Get strands of pre-mature GREY HAIR.
* Have greater immunity against VIRUS disease.
* The above appear to be the characteristics of most of the TALL MOVIE STARS.
* Some of these TALL women may end up being OBESE later in their life.)
More information in this regard may be read in the following books:
Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). HEALTH PROBLEMS: DIAGNOSE YOURSELF. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-06-6. 151 pp
Palaniappan, V.M (2013). ALL ABOUT OBESITY, IN A NUTSHELL. Neo Health Care. 221pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-18-5.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2012). MENSES, MENOPAUSE, AND OSTEOPOROSIS. Neo Health Care. 144pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-17-8).
More food is bound to carry in it more calcium. Less food would put in less calcium.
In other words, calcium is going to keep on accumulating along with time.
If the lime kept in a container DRIES UP, then they turn into LIME STONES – little rocks.
After this, adding water and stirring would NOT reverse the stone into liquid lime as it was before.
(* Blood as such may NOT carry around the calcium excesses, for the Calcitonin hormone secreted by the Thyroid gland regulated the amount of calcium should be in the blood. Any calcium excess would change the pH of the blood from being pH7.45, to higher readings resulting in the death of the person.)
(* The accumulation in the 'new' location, namely the right breast, tends to straight away start as cancer, rather than forming a benign lump, for at the VERY BEGINNING - even before the formation of the EARLIER cancer in the left breast, ALL the soft cells in the ENTIRE body - including this 'new' location, namely the right breast, would have had its first round of filling with calcium, at the initial stage itself.)
* * * * * *
When chemotherapy or radiation is given, there is a temporary cessation in the progression of the cancer structure.
(The chemicals used for chemotherapy are very highly ACIDIC. Immunity to body is provided by calcium. The chemotherapy will remove the calcium, and thereby ruin the immunity, making the patient susceptible any virus disease, including Shingles.)
* Chemotherapy and radiations do help a cancer patient.
Then, there is this question of “family history” or genetics as the causative factor for the girls becoming tall and developing breast lumps and cancers.
In the first place, the body tries to excrete the calcium excesses (that cannot be thrown out as part of the urine) through the following channels:
* As pubic white discharges
* As plaque on tongue
* As ear wax
* As dandruff (called 'wet' dandruff, fish scale-like: not the powdery type.)
* As slippery wax in the naval.
* As eye-discharges in the eyes (as one wakes up in the mornings)
* As nasal discharges, and
* As anal discharges (noticeable when one wakes up in the mornings)
(* e.g., Former "Miss Universe" Ms. Aiswarya Rai, and nearly ALL OBESE (now) movie stars who were once very TALL and THIN, with DIMPLES and BIG breasts.)
* Another very important reason for the TALL girls not getting heart attacks has relevance to the loss of calcium in significant quantities in the menstrual fluid at monthly intervals - thus preventing the accumulation of FAR TOO MUCH of calcium - to the extent of creating a blockage in the heart.
However, once these women MENOPAUSE, such monthly calcium losses do not occur any more. As a result, the quantity of calcium accumulating inside the body tends to become enormous. That is most probably why, the menopausal women tend to get massive and fatal heart attacks.
* * * * * *
We have a woman in my neighbourhood in Kuala Lumpur, who looks like Dr. Emelie Benyi.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). HEALTH PROBLEMS: DIAGNOSE YOURSELF. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-06-6. 151 pp
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Ecological Healing System – Iv: HEART PROBLEMS, DIABETES, AND RELATED DISEASES. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-08-2. 286pp
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Ecological Healing System – Vi: ASTHMA, BRONCHITIS, COUGH, SNEEZING AND SWEATING. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-09-0. 144pp
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2005). HAIR PROBLEMS: CAUSES, CURE, AND PREVENTION. 285-pages Book. Published by Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). SEX PROBLEMS: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION. ISBN 978-967-9988-11-6. 224pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). HUMAN DISEASES”. ISBN 978-967-9988-12-3. 336pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2008). THE TRUE CAUSES OF ALL DISEASES. ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0. 192pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2010). CANCER: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION. ISBN 978-967-9988-14-7. 624 pages Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2011). DIABETES: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION. ISBN978-967-9988-15-4. 256pp. Neo Health Care Pub.,, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Palaniappan, V.M. (2012). MENSES, MENOPAUSE, AND OSTEOPOROSIS. Neo Health Care. 144pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-17-8).
* Palaniappan, V.M (2013). ALL ABOUT OBESITY, IN A NUTSHELL. Neo Health Care. 221pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-18-5.
* Palaniappan, V.M. 2014, since 2009: BLOG, INTERNET: http://ecohealingsystem.blogspot. com/ Published 305 ORIGINAL ARTICLES In the area Of Ecological Healing System (EcoTherapy). 87,000 page views.
* Palaniappan, V.M. 1967-2014: 167 ARTICLES in multivariate media (Journals, Conferences, Seminars, Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, + 60 T.V. Talk Shows in Astro-Vaanavil.)
* * * * * *
If you want to buy any of the above books, you may want to contact Mr. PUMA BALA, my book distributor in Malaysia. His mobile: 6-012-270 5172.
People in Singapore can contact me through my e-mail: email@example.com
People elsewhere, please do contact me, and we'll try to find a way to solve the problem.
However, the one book that is available in Amazon.com & as a Kindle e-book will be: The True Causes of All Diseases.
* * * * * *
Thank you friends, for reading this posting.
With best wishes,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.