SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR
AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF
A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH
HEALTH SCIENCE DISCOVERY,
THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE.
(© 5 October 2014: V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.)
Of late, I have been undergoing tremendous ‘frustration’ because my highly beneficial ‘breakthrough’ contributions to humanity are not getting recognized by any of the people related to human welfare – essentially, the mainstream medical fraternity – the World Health Organization included.
As if God showed me the way, while I was re-arranging my home-library last week, I ‘stumbled’ upon one of Eugene Garfield’s articles - “Current Comments” entitled “DELAYED RECOGNITION IN SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY” (Current Contents, 1989).
That gave me a tremendous consolation.
It occurred to me that highlighting his findings would bring me to the limelight – at least NOW – after some 17 years of my publication, a book (Palaniappan, 1998) that was considered “a masterpiece of the 20th century” only by a few who gained access to it at that time.
* * * * * *
Dr. Eugene Garfield, is best known as the Founder of the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), who was a pioneer in the field of citation analysis, and whose data bases have now become the online research tool of the “Web of Knowledge” (Infoplease, 2007),
His regular publication Current Contents, considered a best source of information for all researchers for a very long time, used to contain his “Current Comments” – well-researched, thought-provoking articles.
While being an academic in University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, I used to be a regular follower of his contributions. I still have reprints of several of his works.
* * * * * *
Garfield talks of DELAYED RECOGNITION IN SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY:
“I am sure”, Garfield says, “that many CC (Current Contents) readers can think of colleagues who have been instrumental in their field but whose citation record does not adequately reflect their impact. This lack of explicit recognition may be due to the vagaries (unpredictable / eccentric) of citation behavior”
“…many of these cases are - in fact – examples of the widespread phenomenon of DELAYED RECOGNITION ..”
Garfield defines it, along with several other phenomena, citing various others, in the following manner:
Sociologist Stephen Cole, then in the State University of New York, appears to have been the first one who suggested the term “DELAYED RECOGNITION”
Bernard Barber in Columbia University, New York, is said to have called such cases “RESISTED DISCOVERIES”.
According to Gunther S. Stent from University of California in Berkeley had called them “PREMATURE DISCOVERY”.
Barber and Stent appeared to have emphasized in their papers that DISCOVERIES THAT WERE NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE ACCEPTED KNOWLEDGE AT THE TIME OR NOT VERIFIABLE TECHNOLOGICALLY WOULD EXPERIENCE THE DELAYED PHENOMENON.
“DELAYED RECOGNITION PAPERS ARE THOSE THAT ARE INITIALLY UNAPPRECIATED OR UNUSED BUT ARE LATER RECOGNIZED AS SIGNIFICANT”
“…delayed recognition may occur over centuries, decades, or a few years. The most famous case of delayed recognition is that of Gregor Mendel, with a time delay of 35 years.
Garfield writes further:
“Recognition is one of the most valued rewards of science. It often is confirmed exclusively on the individual or team responsible for a particular breakthrough.
“These fortunate few certainly deserve the media attention and awards that come with the success of discovery.”
“It is almost impossible to identify useful, important, het unrecognized papers by any but highly subjective evaluation, but we can recognize a special class of undervalued papers – those that were recognized long after they were published.
Such papers represent DELAYED RECOGNITION and sometimes are associated with PREMATURE DISCOVERY.”
“… PREMATURE DISCOVERY IS A SUBJECT OF DELAYED RECOGNITION.
“A definition, according to Stent. Is that the discovery “was not appreciated in its day.
“By lack of appreciation I do not mean that the discovery went unnoticed … What I do mean is that scientists did not seem to be able to do much with it or build on it.
“This can occur when the contemporaneous knowledge, technology, and social issues prevent the discovery from being extended experimentally or applied to other related scientific efforts.”
Garfield adds on:
According to William Goffman in Cleveland’s Case Western Reserve University and Kenneth S. Warren of the Rockefeller Foundation in New York,
“…A STRONG PRESUMPTION PREVAILS THAT ANY EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS THE ACCEPTED VIEW IS INVALID AND MUST BE DISREGARDED…”
It seems, Barber had well defined in 1961 itself about the topic of resistance by scientists to new discoveries (especially those that challenge commonly held percepts).
Likewise, if one does not follow the well-ploughed path of presentation of his/her discoveries, the chances of those findings getting totally ignored appear to be great.
The fact that a particular research is done in a deviated manner from the so-called ‘norm’, should, by right, be considered to show the extra capabilities and exceptional talent of the researcher.
Again, Eugene Garfield’s (1989) another thought-provoking article entitled “ The Process of Scientific Discovery” has brought to recognition my kind of approach.
* * * * * *
I have one big question for the following master minds in the area of innovative literature search:
- The dynamic Dr. Eugene Garfield, who I believe, still has the passion for constant improvement of his favorite discipline.
- The President of the Dutch Systems Group Society, and the the Derek de Solla Price Award for Scientometrics recipient, Professor Dr. Loet Leydesdorff.
- The great academic, and SPARC Innovative Award Winner, Professor, Dr.Carl Bergstrom.
- The great CHI Founder and an earlier-day winner of the Derek de Solla Price Medal Award, Dr. Francis Narin.
- The Rudy Professor Emeritus of Information Service, and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American Society for Information Service, Dr. Blaise Cronin.
- The Cognitive Scientist Dr. Stevan Robert Hamad.
- Physicist and the popular inventor of the n-index for quantifying a scientist’s publication productivity, Professor Jorge E. Hirsch.
- The Sociologist who introduced the concept of multiple discover, Professor Emerita, Dr. Harriet Zuckerman.
(If all of MY discovery published in 1998 (and subsequent years, in the form of a book with proper ISBN reference and the like) is considered to constitute 100%, recent scientists from different parts of the world have been publishing these days bits and pieces of my findings (amounting to 5 or 6 percents of my works) as if theirs is the first-time report (may not form plagiarisms), simply because they have not seen my publications – for want of adequate citations and publicity, especially because I do not belong to the mainstream medical fraternity. Thus, my findings tend, erroneously, to form a one of the multiple discoveries.)
I have been trying for the past 39 years, through multivariate means, to get my findings recognized.
None of them brought me any success.
None of them brought me any success.
Could you people kindly evaluate my works, and do the needful to bring them to recognition soon, so that the suffering millions worldwide can be saved from nearly all of the diseases, thus making their life on earth more pleasant, contributive and meaningful.
I will be happy to forward you some of my books, especially the one entitled “The True Causes of All Diseases” (Palaniappan, 2008).
Two others of my 20 books, viz., “Diabetes: Causes, Cure and Prevention” (2010), and “All about obesity in a nutshell” (2013) would also convince you of the usefulness of my contributions.
* * * * * *
Let me introduce myself to all those who do not know me, very briefly:
My brief biodata may be seen towards the end of this article
· Importantly: I have pioneered and found a ‘breakthrough’, science-based, drugless, alternative medicine called “Ecological Healing System”, “EcoTherapy”, for short, and this has the potentials for curing/ preventing nearly all of the non-communicable, and also most of communicable diseases, including cancers, diabetes, stone diseases, asthma, epilepsy, leprosy, besides many of the virus-caused communicable ones.
· Medical journals rejected my articles since they do not conform with the mainstream medical beliefs. Hence, I have published all my findings as books. More details may be seen in my Biodata.
My findings are not getting recognized – recognition is getting delayed: essentially because the information extremely is contradictory to the hitherto accepted views – challenging the commonly held precepts. Therefore, this has become a RESISTED DISCOVERY as well.
I need immediate recognition, before it becomes too late, for humans worldwide require urgent help to rid of their life-threatening and suffocating diseases
My findings, being the truth, will certainly get recognized in course of time. However, as of today, it appears to be a PRE-MATURE DISCOVERY.
* * * * * *
Do you know what are all my BREAKTHROUGH FINDINGS I have reported in all of my PUBLICATIONS (20 books +197 articles +287 blog postings) so far, starting from 1982?
Let me highlight some of them here, in a condensed form – these are points I have pointed out in my recent letter to various Authorities related to World Health Organization (W.H.O) recently:
A NOVEL APPROACH FOR
THE PREVENTION AND/OR A CURE OF
MORBID OBESITY AND ALL RELATED DISEASES,
INCLUDING TYPE-2 DIABETES, CANCERS AND LEPROSY.
© 6 August 2014: Dr. V.M. Palaniappan, Ph.D.,
(Former Associate Professor, University of Malaya),
A-20-7, Penthouse, Villa Angsana Condominium,
56, Jalan Krian, Taman Rainbow, Off: 4th Mile, Ipoh Road,
51100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (Mobile: 6-012-207 1414; Fax/Tel: 6-03-624 234 14)
(e-Mail: email@example.com; Blog: http//ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com)
Medical facilities in Malaysia and all developed and fast-developing countries for health management are at their best now, like never before.
In spite of it, the alarming increase in the number of TYPE-2 DIABETES sufferers, along with a few other major diseases such as cancers and stone diseases, tends to indicate the possible existence of some detrimental or misunderstood risk factors.
Failure to recognize the correct causative factors can very well be the major reason for such a misery.
One crucial causative factor that has been completely misunderstood appears to be related to the DAMAGING effects caused by CALCIUM EXCESSES.
Since calcium forms the basic substance for the buildup of human body, it has been hitherto considered that even unlimited quantities of the substance would only do good deeds to a person.
Such a notion appears to have been intensely spoiling the health status of the entire world population, to varying degrees.
It is common knowledge that “anything in excess will be (doubtlessly) dangerous, and calcium excess cannot be an exception to this rule.
* * * * * *
I have found, based on my 39 years of ecologically-oriented, evidence-based scientific research, that the ACCUMULATION OF EXCESSIVE FREE CALCIUM ALONE AS THE SINGLE MAJOR CAUSATIVE FACTOR that is responsible for MOST of the major health disasters. The TYPE-2 DIABETES and CANCERS happen to be two of them.
Let me briefly summarize here some of MY ultimate findings:
1. Those who drink plenty of water (e.g., 2 L or more, daily), urinate nearly all of it (e.g., about 90% of the consumed water, through some 8 urinations or so, daily, so that the Liquid Input/Urine Output Ratio stands at <1.2), and consume MEDIOCRE quantities of food, tend to remain in excellent health, with a thin body. (They do get only common cold once or twice a year, and this is considered a necessity for the balancing of body fluid reactions, viz., the pH). Such people belong to “Perfect Category”, as per my classification of world people (Palaniappan, 1998, 2000).
Women of this “Perfect category” appear to be developing SMALL BREASTS.
2. People practicing all as in 1, but consume TOO MUCH of FOOD, tend to become clumsily obese, and live WITHOUT any of the major diseases.
3. Those people who habitually drink plenty of water (e.g., 2 to 4 L or so / day), and under-urinate (e.g., about 300 ml, or so / day, through about three urinations, all the time, for varied reasons), appear to be getting BIG-SIZED BODY, and TYPE-2 DIABETES, in a few years’ time.
4. Those who drink very little water (about 400 ml of water/ juices/ soft drinks), and UNDER-urinate (about 300 ml or so, through two to three urination), and also eat PLENTY of food rapidly without chewing, end up being HUGE-bodied persons (much bigger for their ethnic kind). They turn EXCESSIVELY OVER-WEIGHT, and develop HYPOTHYROIDISM, HEART and STONE diseases, and also TYPE-2 DIABETES (Palaniappan, 1998, 2001, 2013.).
This group of people almost NEVER gets any of the virus infections, including common cold, due to the immunity provided by the calcium excesses*. I recognize them as “Obesity Type-4” people.
(* I have found that it is CALCIUM that provides immunity against virus infections.)
The importance of under-urination as a risk-factor for major diseases, as per my findings, measures to 24% in men, and 21% in women (Palaniappan, 2013).
5. All those practicing as in 4 above, but eat VERY LITTLE FOOD, end up being THIN and VERY TALL. Both men and women look pretty and very attractive. (Most of the movie stars and beauty contestants tend to come under this category). I recognize them as Pseudo Slim people.
All the Pseudo-slim women, almost without exception, appear to be developing BIG BREASTS (Palaniappan, 2012)
* * * * * *
At this juncture, I have to draw your special attention to another extremely very important causative factor, besides the role of urine in the development of major diseases.
The shape or structure of the faeces appears to determine to a significant extent the occurrences of diseases in a person. Thus, this forms an ADDITIONAL major DISEASE CAUSING risk factor.
The SHAPELESSNESS of the FAECES defecated (i.e., the sliminess, or slightly-watery stools, recognized as chronic constipation by me, and as diarrhoea by the mainstream Western medicine), appears to play slightly a greater role (28% in both genders) than under-urination in causing the major diseases (Palaniappan, 2008, 2013).
The above results due to the following phenomenon:
Under normal circumstances, some 70 to 80% of the CALCIUM present in the consumed vegetable matter goes out of the body in an unabsorbed* state.
(* To my understanding, it is the brain, with a view to protecting the body from getting calcium over-dosed (similar to the function of Calcitonin that regulates the calcium composition in the blood, so as to maintain the blood at pH7.4, or so) rejects the 70 – 80% of the calcium excesses present in the consumed vegetables.
If, for instance, the body required such enormous amounts of calcium, the brain, by secreting some extra digestive enzyme, could have enhanced its absorption at a higher location in the gastro-intestinal tract itself, rather than allowing to get it thrown out of the body as part of the faeces waste.
This process appears to indicate that too much of calcium is not wanted for the body’s betterment.)
The alkaline nature of the faeces (due to calcium) keeps it in a consolidated solid state, and not slimy.
At this, if we eat a diet that is extremely HIGH in its FIBRE CONTENT, or If we eat any OVER-RIPE FRUIT, especially PAPAYA, or certain 'EATABLES' such as BISCUITS, CHOCOLATES, PEANUTS, pastries, and the like, then, the FAECES (present in the COLON) turns SLIMY and ACIDIC due to some of the fermentation BACTERIA there.
This is the process that RELEASES the hither-to unutilized calcium as a FREE substance.
The adenomatous glandular cells at the lining of the COLON absorb this FREED calcium.
In other words, the UNWANTED calcium, gets absorbed into the body - thus becoming too much of the UNWANTED EXCESS.
Due to UNDER URINATION, the unwanted water-borne calcium became unavoidably retained within the body (in various cells of the soft tissues/organs).
Something like 'adding insult to injury', the calcium from the FAECAL matter now gets ADDED up to FURTHER INCREASE the UNWANTED calcium BULK.
As a result of these two phenomenons, the situation tends to turn worse:
For want of choice, the brain appears to allow the ‘retention’ of these calcium excesses in the form of lumps, cysts, fibroids, spurs, tumours, and cancers.
This situation tends to give rise to the Type-2 diabetes, or, it enhances an increase in the blood serum sugar content in the already-established Type-2 Diabetic people (Palaniappan, 2011).
Needless to highlight the development of hypothyroidism, stone and vascular diseases, and the like, due to the accumulation of such calcium excesses (Palaniappan, 1998).
* * * * * *
Apart from the above two, what I have described as “Erroneous Eating Habit” (which comprises of excessive food consumption) contributes 26% to the Morbid Obesity problem.
Eating calcium-ENRICHED food items and/or calcium SUPPLEMENTS form the remaining 22%.
* * * * * *
THUS, the FOUR major factors that are responsible for Morbid Obesity and nearly all of the major diseases appear to be (Palaniappan, 2013):
1. UNDER-URINATION (24%),
2. DEFECATING SLIMY FAECES (28%),
3. EATING TOO MUCH OF FOOD (26%), and
4. CONSUMING CALCIUM-ENRICHED ITEMS (22%)
* * * * * *
CORRECTION OF THESE FAULTS CAN PREVENT, AND ALSO POSSIBLY CURE, MORBID OBESITY AND ALL THE RELATED DISEASES (Palaniappan, 1998-2013).
* * * * * *
Full descriptions of all the above details have been recorded with statistics in 13 of the 20 books I have so far written / published.
My latest book “All about obesity in a nutshell” (2013) contains an excellent summary of the numerous findings I have hitherto made.
This book alone, if not, in combination with another of my books “The true causes of all diseases” (2008), has all the potentials to change the entire world of its health disasters.
· Garfield, Eugene, (1989a). Current comments: Delayed recognition in scientific discovery: citation frequency analysis aids the search for case histories. Current Contents. ISI, 20, 23: pp2-9.
Garfield, Eugene (1989b). Creativity and Science. Part-2. The Process of Scientific Discovery. ISI, 20, 45. Pp.3-9.
Google search for various scientists: : https://www.google.com.my/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei= C8swVIua tieugT5hYC4DA#q=derek+j.+de+solla+price&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAA GOov nz8 BQMDgw YHsx Cnfq6-gUlBZYWBEoS ZXVRWpsUXk FpUnJ8X nJmSWp5YW cz3VUm7tkZWdcHrOMb5Dz 5aLW9Y uA4A7hNthUUAAAA
Inforplease (2007). Information please database, Pearson Education, Inc. Eugene Gar field Biography (Scientist/Publisher)|Infoplease.com
Palaniappan, V.M. (1998). Ecological Healing System - Theses And Hypotheses-I: OBESITY: CAUSES, PREVENTION AND CURES. Ecohealth S/B., ISBN 967-9988-05-8.471pp
Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Ecological Healing System – Ii: HEALTH PROBLEMS: DIAGNOSE YOURSELF. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-06-6. 148pp
Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Ecological Healing System – Iii: YOUR SEX POTENTIALS. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-07-4. 181pp
Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Ecological Healing System – Iv: HEART PROBLEMS, DIABETES, AND RELATED DISEASES. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988- 08-2. 286pp
Planiappan, V.M. (2001). Ecological Healing System – Vi: ASTHMA, BRONCHITIS, COUGH, SNEEZING AND SWEATING. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. ISBN 967-9988-09-0. 144pp
Palaniappan, V.M. (2005). HAIR PROBLEMS: CAUSES, CURE, AND PREVENTION.
285 pages Book. Published by Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). SEX PROBLEMS: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVEN- TION.ISBN 978-967-9988-11-6. 224pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). HUMAN DISEASES”. ISBN 978-967-9988-12-3. 336pp
Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2008). THE TRUE CAUSES OF ALL DISEASES. ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0. 192pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2010). CANCER: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION. ISBN 978- 967-9988-14-7. 624 pages Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2011). DIABETES: CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION. ISBN978-967-9988-15-4. 256pp. Neo Health Care Pub.,, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Palaniappan, V.M. (2012). MENSES, MENOPAUSE, AND OSTEOPOROSIS. Neo Health Care. 144pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-17-8).
Palaniappan, V.M (2013). ALL ABOUT OBESITY, IN A NUTSHELL. Neo Health Care. 221pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-18-5.
·Palaniappan, V.M. 2014, since 2009: BLOG, INTERNET: Published 287 ORIGINAL ARTICLES In the area Of Ecological Healing System (EcoTherapy). 87,000 page views.
Palaniappan, V.M. 1967-2014: 197 ARTICLES in multivariate media (Journals, Conferences, Seminars, Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, and T.V. talk presentations.)
* * * * * *
BRIEF BIODATA OF DR.V.M.PALANIAPPAN, Ph.D.
(Dated: 6 August 2014)
Full Name: Dr.
Palaniappan s/o .
(Short name to call: Dr. Dr. V.M.Palaniappan Palani).
School Education: St. George’s Institute, Taiping,Malaysia.
Higher School: Intermediate Science: Annamalai University.
B.Sc. (Botany, Zoology) Annamalai University): 1956-59
M.Sc. (Physiology) Annamalai University: 1959-61.
M.Sc.(Ecology) University of Malaya: 1966-69.
Ph.D.(Micro-organismic Ecology) University of Malaya:: 1970-1975.
Post-Doctoral Research (Nutrient Ecology) Liverpool University, England:1975-78.
Post-Doctoral Research (Toxicology) IRRI, Philippines: 1979.
Post-Doctoral Research (Ecological Modelling) San Diego State University, USA.
FELLOWSHIPS: 1. Academic Staff Fellow of the Association of Commonwealth Universities in London. Awarded in 1975.
2. Fellow of Liverpool University, England. Awarded in 1976.
3. Fellow of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation,
Awarded in 1978.
4. Fellow of the International Rice Research Institute. Philippines: Awarded 1979
5. Faculty Adjunct, San Diego State University, Ca.,USA,1981
Birth Details: Year of Birth: 1938 (75+ years) (Born in India, migrated to Malaya in 1949)
Nationality: Malaysian. (Hometown: Taiping, Perak, Malaysia.)
Current Status: PIONEERING FOUNDER OF AN EVIDENCE-BASED SCIENTIFIC ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE CALLED “ECOLOGICAL HEALING SYSTEM”, In short ‘ECOTHERAPY”, COMES UNDER THE DISCIPLINE OF NATUROPATHY.
Current Occupation: 1..Chapter Leader, “Ecological Healing System”, Malaysian Society of Complementary Medicine.
2. Consultant/ Offering EcoTherapy Services to people.
3. Conducting Group Therapy Sessions for the Sick and Needy.
4. Writing Scientific Articles & Health Care Books.
Employments: * Science Teacher,
Maxwell, School, Kuala Lumpur: 1961-63.
* Radio Broadcasting Asst. in Radio Malaysia: 1963 1966.
* Associate Professor: University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur: 1966- 1994 (28 years)
Contact Details: Mobile: (6) 012-207 1414. Fixed Line: 603–624 234 14..
Clinic Address: Neo Health Care,
D-3-21, Putra Majestik Condo. Office Block,
Jalan Kasipillay, 2nd Mile Ipoh Road,
51200 Kuala Lumpur, WP.
Proficiency in Languages: 1. English (Spoken & Written: Excellent).
2. Tamil (Spoken & Written: Excellent).
3. Malay: (Spoken & Written: Very Good).
Served as a Consultant on Tropical Ecology to HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS THE EMPEROR OF JAPAN, during His State Visit to Malaysia, and received His Appreciation through the Japanese Embassy in Malaysia: Documented by Japanese Embassy in Malaysia.
NOTEWORTHY EXPERIENCES/ CONTRIBUTIONS:
1. UNESCO Visiting Research Fellow to Thailand, the Philippines and India, 1979/81.
2.. Conducted The FIRST WORLD CONGRESS of SIDDHA MEDICINE in Kuala Lumpur: 29.3.92 - 1.4.92.
3.. Member of the Panel of Selected Intellectuals, Research Division of the Ministry of Information, Malaysia: w.e.f. 10.4.1993, until 1998.
5. I have treated some 6000 patients for various illnesses during a 39 year-period: 1976 – 2014.
6. I have conducted 301 Group Therapy Sessions (suffering from a variety of ailments from diabetes, heart blockage to cancer) through the practice of Ecological Healing System / EcoTherapy during a period of 39 years: in Malaysia, Singapore, and India, between 1975 and 2014.
PUBLICATIONS: 197, constituting 20 books + articles in various media + 287 original articles in my BLOG, very few peer-reviewed articles in international science journals, several newspaper articles, conference papers, Radio, TV Contributions, etc:
I have been presented so far some 35 health-care talks at weekly intervals in Malaysian TV network Astro – in Vizhuthugal programme. (It is still on, and is popular here).
Books published in this area of EcoTherapy:
1. “Obesity: Causes, Cure And Prevention” (472 pages; ISBN 967-9988—05-8)
2. “Health Problems: Diagnose Yourself“ (148pp; ISBN 967-998806-6):
3. “Your Sex Potentials” (276pp; ISBN:967-9988-07-4)
4. “Heart Problems, Diabetes, and Related Diseases” (277pp; ISBN 967-9988—08-2)
5. “Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough, Sneezing and Sweating” (138pp; ISBN 967-9988-09-0)
6. “Hair Problems: Causes, Cure, and Prevention” (276pp; ISBN 967-9988-19-4)
7.“Sex Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention”. (224pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-11-6)
8 “Human Diseases” ( ISBN 978-967-9988-12-3)
9 “The True Causes of All Diseases. (ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0)
10. “Cancers: Causes, Cure and Prevention” (2010) 624 pp. ISBN.978-967-9988-14-7)
11.“Diabetes: Causes, Cure and Prevention” (256pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-15-4)
12. Menses, Menopause, and Osteoporosis.(ISBN144pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-17-8)
13. “All About Obesity, In a Nutshell” (221pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-18-5)
I have also published 285 articles in the area of health care / EcoTherapy, betweeen 2007 and 2014, in my blog: http://ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com, which had attracted some 84,000 page views and 69,000 visits.
SUPERVISION / GUIDANCE of undergraduate/ postgraduate research projects (at B.Sc. Honours/ M.Sc./ Ph.D. Levels): Total Number: 56.
INITIAL GOAL / OBJECTIVE: To establish several Colleges / University for the Teaching of Ecological Healing System (EHS) / EcoTherapy so as to create a large number of EcoTherapy Practitioners, for the PERPETUATION of this important science-based complementary therapy system, for the benefit mankind at large.
FINAL GOAL: The establishment of a disease-free world.