Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2018

ALL ARCHIVED ARTICLES OF THIS BLOG CAN BE READ IN MY WEBSITE

ALL ARCHIVED ARTICLES OF THIS BLOG CAN BE READ IN MY WEBSITE

Dear Friends,

Sincere greetings to you!

A few people have been showing intense interest in many of the articles I have published in this Blog. 

Nearly all of them have a common complain:

They say that they are not able to find / retrieve my former articles in this blog, and that my Blog is not user-friendly.

I fully agree to what they have been highlighting. 

I believe I am a good thinker, and am able to write excellent critiques (pardon my boasting).

However, what is lacking in me is that I am not at all good in handling or managing the Blog site.

Hence, I have been making a mess of the presentations. I certainly need some help.

Anyway, until such time, it occurred to me that I should put UP ALL of our 352 Blog articles in the WEBSITE, which is:

www.ecotherapy.com.my

Miss Priya has volunteered, and has been helping me substantially in this regard.

She has already transferred nearly all of our BLOG article to this site.

(She told me that she too is learning to do a better job of it, and extended her apologies for the interim inadequacies you may encounter there now.)

May I request you to kindly visit the above website, and see not only the 352 articles, but also several other, very useful inclusions:

I am sure, you will be happy you did it.

I will soon start putting up more beneficial articles, including some useful YOUTUBE presentations:

(Right now, what I have included as YouTube talks are in Tamil language.) 

However, I will soon put up YouTube talks in ENGLISH.

With best wishes and thanks,

Dr. Palani, Ph.D.
13 April 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment