Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Friday, December 11, 2009

NEW MEGA SERIES: HUMAN DISEASES, REDEFINED



© 2008, 2009: Dr. V.M. Palaniappan
.
.
19. Cholesteremia (High Cholesterol)
..
When a person is diagnosed to have more of the LDL (Low Density Cholesterol, otherwise called ‘bad’ cholesterol) in his blood, he becomes panicky. This is so because of the threat that he may die of it.

.
But, is that really true that high bad cholesterol content would kill a person, giving him a heart attack?
.
How does a person react to the shocking news that he has higher content of the ‘deadly’ fat in his blood?
.
In the first place, the fear of sudden and early death succumbs him. In a desperate attempt to protect himself, based on his own general knowledge and also on the advice of his family doctor, he avoids consuming all foods and drinks that may contain this kind of cholesterol.
.
He stops taking ice creams, dairy products, eggs, meat, animal fats, sea-foods, and several of the saturated-fat containing cooking oils.
.
Soon, he becomes a vegetarian, for that appears to be the best way to avoid cholesterol-containing eatables, believing that that would help him get rid of the killer disease. But, would it help?
.
The cows and goats are pure vegetarians. They graze grasses and green leaves only.
.
Such vegetable matter may not contain any cholesterol at all. This being the case, how could their flesh and milk contain far too much of the bad cholesterol in them?
.
Based on the above observation, there does not seem to exist any logic in claiming that if a person avoids eating LDL cholesterol containing meat items, his body will not have a raised level of the same.
.
The irony appears to lie in the statement that fish and chicken which often feed on small animals do not contain the bad cholesterol. Therefore, it would be safe to eat these for the upkeep of good health.
.
However, even after beginning to practise vegetarianism, and following cautiously all the advice given by the doctor, the cholesterol level in the blood tends to remain high. .
I had high cholesterol content in my blood. The total was 6.1 mmolL, instead of being normal at less than 5.2; and the LDL was 4.2 mmol, instead of being less than 3.9.
.
My doctor traced that the high level must have been directly due to my regular ‘bad’ habit of consuming one egg a day with my breakfast. So, he suggested that I should reduce it to two eggs a week.
.
In addition, he prescribed an anti-cholesterol drug containing 20mg of Lovastatin, to take one nightly, before bedtime.
.
The fact remains that I have been taking two eggs daily for my breakfast since 1975 until about 1995. Since then and until 2005, on my own, for no special reason, I reduced it to one per day.
.
Now that my doctor told me to take only two eggs a week, I thought, I might as well stop taking it totally. Thus, since the beginning of 2006, I stopped taking eggs altogether. Also, I did not take any of the Lovastatin at all.
.
After 7 months of abstinence, I went for a blood check-up by first week of August, and found my cholesterol content to be 7.3 mmolL, and LDL became 5.05 mmolL.

These were a lot less when I was taking an egg daily.

What puzzles me is, why should the level increase when in fact I have nearly stopped all LDL cholesterol containing foods and drinks?
.
Since three decades, I have been consuming, except for rare occasions, only home-cooked foods. We use only gingerly oil (similar to olive oil) for all our cooking purposes.
.
This oil is devoid of low density lipids. We consume the barest minimum of dairy products, in that we do not drink/eat milk, cheese, butter, cakes, and the like, and we use only condensed milk all the time for making our coffee.
.
Apart from all these, I have also been eating a pure vegetarian diet (of course, with the exception of eggs) for the past 21 years. Therefore, stopping the egg consumption alone appears to be the only major change I have made in my lifestyle during the past eight months.
.
All the above being the true situation, how are we to explain the increase in the bad cholesterol content?
.
To all my Group Therapy participants, I used to tell them that avoidance of cholesterol containing foods may not help them in bringing down their own blood cholesterol level.
.
This was based on the fact that beef and mutton, coming from herbivorous (herb-eating) animals, contain higher levels of bad cholesterol.
.
We know well that our body requires cholesterol for proper digestion of the foods ingested.
.
If we consume cholesterol through the food we eat, the body utilises it for further chemical reactions within the body.
.
If we refrain altogether the consumption of at least some amount of it through foods, then, our body has no choice except to producing its own, as it happens in the case of cows and goats.
.
This explanation appears to have become true in my case.

Another important source of this excessive cholesterol should be related to the excessive gingerly oil consumption.
.
When a person refrains from consuming any fats or oils, then, the bile juice in the gall bladder does not get secreted. Instead, it gets hardened and turns to become a gallstone, giving rise to intense pain and other problems.
.
On the contrary, when one consumes plenty of oil, proportionately plenty of bile gets secreted and discharged.
.
If this happens, then, such bile salts breakdown to produce cholesterol, raising its level in the blood. This must have been the reason in my case for the increased LDL cholesterol reading. I have been consuming plenty of gingerly oil through all my fried foods.
.
Now that my blood cholesterol level is high at 7.0, am I to take the 20mg Lovastatin?
.
I took the tablet for two nights, and I felt my digestion and defecations were getting upset. I developed dry mouth and disturbed sleep as well. I decided not to take the medication any more, for the following three reasons:
.
(a) I am 71 now, and I have lived-out a full life, with a lot of sorrows and sufferings. Since I have become used to miseries of all kinds, I have no more expectations of any pleasurable events in future.
.
Further, I have already performed all my duties in the best possible manner.
I have educated my children, and they are all well-married. I have given my best to my wife and several other relatives as well.
.
I have not cheated any body, and I don’t have any debts. Therefore, it does not matter if I die at any time now.
.
If cholesterol is going to kill me, let it do so.
.
(b) I strongly believe that God had created me with an objective.
.
My mission is to find a new ‘more modern’ medicine, as an alternative to the so-called ‘modern-medicine’, pioneer it, and introduce it to the entire mankind, to save them from total destruction.
.
This being the case, there is no way I will die of such a simple and silly ‘culprit’ called ‘bad cholesterol’.
..
(c) I have developed the following theory, and I guess this could be true to a great extent:

Let us take the cases of a father aged 50, and his son aged 15. Both of them eat plenty of mutton, sea food, saturated fat containing oils, all kinds of dairy products, etc.
.
The cholesterol entry into the body of both these people would be alike. This being the case, the 15 year-old will not die of it, but the father in his 50, may die of a heart attack, caused by the same bad cholesterol that is running within the body of his son. .
Why should this happen? We could offer explanations in the following manner:
.
The blood vessels of the 15 year-old boy is bound to retain their elasticity, and therefore, the cholesterol globules would run through the tiny coronary arteries at ease, and would eventually get digested, without causing him any problem.
.
In the case of the 50 year-old father, his arteries would have become thick-walled (athero- or arteriosclerosis), and thereby would have lost their elasticity.
.
If cholesterol globules get stuck because of the reduced lumen size, the oxygen-carrying blood will not be able to pass through the minute coronary arteries that run within the heart, and that would result in heart failure, or myocardial infarction, leading to the death of the 50 year-old.
.
I have, through the practice of the methods I have developed in Ecological Healing System, been keeping all my blood vessels with full elasticity, as they are found in the case of people of 20’s or 30’s.
.
Therefore, the chances of dying of heart failure due to cholesterol may not occur in me at all. If this is what I firmly believe, then, why should I be scared of my increased cholesterol content, and why should I take the cholesterol suppressant drug?
.
With the above thoughts in mind, I have decided to experiment further to find out what exactly is responsible for the increase in bad cholesterol within the body.
.
Since I have not come to a definite conclusion on this subject yet, I do not wish to express a doubtful hypothesis here.
.
I have been contemplating of the following details in this connection:
.
What could be the normal cholesterol content in blood of tigers and lions, that are 100% carnivorous (meat-eating) animals? Is there any record of such animals dying of heart failures due to cholesterol excesses? What could be the contents in elephant, deer, rabbit and monkey?
.
Some three decades ago, a Chinese gentleman came to my house for dinner. On finding that we had cooked only vegetarian diet, he apologised and went away without dining, apologizing with claims that he never eats even a bite of vegetable matter, other than rice. He has been eating only meat items, thrice daily, throughout his life.
.
What would be his cholesterol content? In fact, there are people of this kind who eat food of only animal origin most of the time. How about those people? Do all of them die of heart attacks? I doubt.
.
It is also said that the cholesterol content in people suffering from hypothyroidism would stay at an elevated level, for reasons that are still unknown.
.
Why is it so? Does it mean that the hormones are the ones that manage and maintain the cholesterol levels in people?
.
Based on all the above, I have a strong feeling that the validity of the cholesterol theory should be re-evaluated.
.
In my case, I have seen clearly that whenever the Free Thyroxin (FT4) and Free Tri-iodothyronine (FT3) decrease, and the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) increases, the LDL (bad) Cholesterol content in the blood appear to increase as well.
.
This observation tends to indicate that, it is quite probable that the body uses up LDL (bad) cholesterol for the formation of thyroxin, and possibly FT3 as well.
.
All those who are obese at Obesity Type IV stage, because of under-urination, tend to be hypoactive, with reduced metabolic rate (laziness), and this results in the under-production of Free Thyroxin (FT4), and that would mean under-utilisation of the LDL (bad) cholesterol, which will leave more of the latter in the blood.
..
At the same time, in this kind of obese people, the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) would secrete more, inducing the thyroid gland to secret more of the thyroxin so that their metabolism would increase to a normal level that is required for the body size of the person.
.
This is probably why almost all obese people tend to have high bad cholesterol content in their blood.
.
When it comes to some of the obese whose blood does not indicate the presence of thyroid problems yet, it should be taken to mean that, their body is in the progression of reaching Obesity Type IV from Obesity Type III stage.
.
Anyway, at this stage, the blood may not show yet the deterioration of the thyroid gland.
.
Another clinical observation I have often made concerns the presence of high bad cholesterol in people who suffer from chronic constipation (i.e., defecating slimy stools, several times daily).
.
Chronic constipation forms a permanent feature of type-2 diabetic people. Often, diabetics appear to have high bad cholesterol in their blood.
.
Yet another source for high bad cholesterol in the blood appears to have some relationship to the hyper acidity at the gastro-intestinal system.
.
Dear Friends,

If you think the articles I am putting up here are useful, why not you let your friends know about this blog, and ask them to read it.

That is the nice gift you can give a beloved friend.

Thanks,
Dr. Palani.
..

..-

No comments:

Post a Comment