Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Monday, February 15, 2010

HUMAN DISEASES REDEFINED



© 2008/2010:Dr. V.M.Palaniappan

49. Headaches

I have discussed the causes and cure for this problem extensively in my book on Hair Problems, published in 2005.
Any one or more of the following could give headache to a person:

• Foul air due to poor ventilation
• Poisonous gases: fumes from furnaces, mosquito coils, burning of rubbish, etc.

• Several drugs, alcohol, tobacco, wine, histamines, etc.

• Absorption of toxins produced by bacteria that has infected nose,
teeth, sinus, middle ear, pharynx, tonsils, etc.

• Different kinds of fevers

• Inflammation of kidneys due to the retention of nitrogenous substances in the blood, called nephritis

• Bile duct disease with some liver problems

• Rheumatism

• Diabetes

• Anaemia

• Indigestion, called Dyspepsia

• Gastric hyperacidity

• Gastric hypoacidity

• Stagnation of foods in the intestine, called Intestinal Stasis

• Constipation

• Eye problems, including over-strain

• Over-exposure to sunshine, and

• A few more causes not stated here

Correct diagnosis of the cause that is responsible for a constant headache in a person should be done initially.


Upon this, a correction of the error should give a permanent cure to the person concerned.
Normally, the Breathing Exercise taught to the Group Therapy patients works wonders by totally eradicating headaches.


I have described this method to some extent in my book on obesity (Palaniappan, 1998).

No comments:

Post a Comment