I have discussed the causes and cure for this problem extensively in my book on Hair Problems, published in 2005.
Any one or more of the following could give headache to a person:
• Foul air due to poor ventilation
• Poisonous gases: fumes from furnaces, mosquito coils, burning of rubbish, etc.
• Several drugs, alcohol, tobacco, wine, histamines, etc.
• Absorption of toxins produced by bacteria that has infected nose,
teeth, sinus, middle ear, pharynx, tonsils, etc.
• Different kinds of fevers
• Inflammation of kidneys due to the retention of nitrogenous substances in the blood, called nephritis
• Bile duct disease with some liver problems
• Indigestion, called Dyspepsia
• Gastric hyperacidity
• Gastric hypoacidity
• Stagnation of foods in the intestine, called Intestinal Stasis
• Eye problems, including over-strain
• Over-exposure to sunshine, and
• A few more causes not stated here
Correct diagnosis of the cause that is responsible for a constant headache in a person should be done initially.
Upon this, a correction of the error should give a permanent cure to the person concerned.
Normally, the Breathing Exercise taught to the Group Therapy patients works wonders by totally eradicating headaches.
I have described this method to some extent in my book on obesity (Palaniappan, 1998).