Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HUMAN DISEASES REDEFINED



© 2008/2010:Dr. V.M.Palaniappan


51. Hot flushes (Profuse sweating during menopause)

Hot flushes (or, flashes) refers to profuse sweating in women who are developing menopause, and it tends to continue existing for anything between one to five years.

I have traced the cause for this problem. Once a woman stops her regular menses, calcium, that is usually lost in the menstrual fluid, starts accumulating in the soft tissues of her body (e.g., on face, in breasts, waist, thighs, buttocks, etc).

The blood vessel walls too get hardened because of this calcium accumulation. As a result, the blood ‘tubes’ become narrow, and the blood pressure increases because of this.

Most of the obese women (Obesity Types I – IV) do not release their urinal pressure then and there. They always under-urinate, unlike the Skeletal, Normal and the Perfect women.

As a result, the urine gets absorbed into the blood vessels, so that the liquid waste can be excreted through the sweat pores as sweat.

However, the absorption of urine further increases the liquid volume inside the vessels, and the blood pressure increases a lot more than before.

By right, the very high pressure build-up should rupture the blood capillaries in the brain region, causing bleeding there (cerebral haemorrhage). Such a damage can give rise to strokes.

In order to protect the person from such mishaps, the brain comes to the rescue by creating hot flushes, by means of which the internal liquid pressure will be eased, thus saving the person from stroke and possible death.

The hot flush is almost similar to hyperhidrosis. In other words, when hyperhidrosis occurs in a menopausing woman, it is called hot flush.

Whenever there is evaporation of water, the surface becomes cold. This is why chillness occurs after every hot flush in this kind of women.

Hot flushes are said to occur in about 75% of the women. The remaining 25% of the women do not get this because, they do not withhold their urinal pressure.

The latter 25% women urinate 8 times or more daily. Those who urinate 8-10 times remain in Perfect category, while those urinating 11-13 times remain Thin, and those who do 14 times or more become Skeletal type.

The cure for preventing totally the occurrence of hot flushes in menopausing women is to encourage them to urinate once every two hours for two weeks, then, once every hour for another two weeks. By this time, their hot flush would have totally disappeared.

From then on, they can urinate about 8 times a day, all the time.

See Hyperhidrosis.