Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Saturday, March 26, 2011

FACTS of LIFE

Hi, Friends,
.

How are you all?
.

It has been a long time since I communicated with you.
.

Do you know why this long silence?
.

If you guessed,
.
All Bloggers are bound to be like this… they start with great interest, and then gradually give up! You are not an exception!”,
.
then you are WRONG!
.

Here is the truth:
.

I had to finish writing my book on cancer.
.

That required total concentration, and I had to work for about 15 hours, 7 days a week, non-stop!
.

While I am occupied in book writing, I forget the whole world!
.

All other activities come to a standstill.
.

Well, I finished writing the book of 624 pages!
.

I have brought out 2 editions: one, soft cover, and the other hard cover.
.

I am in the process of requesting our friend Mr Vasudevan of Johor Baru, Malaysia, to put up the covers of the missing books in our blog.
.

This cancer book has come out very well.
.

I have a feeling this book has every potential to become,
“THE book of the Century”.
.

I have dealt with 31 different types of cancers, and I have given the true causes for the cancers, methods to cure them, and also ways and means of preventing them.
.
Most of them are based on my own experience - I have successfully treated a few cancer patients.
.

Now the book has been sent out for sales in all big book shops in Malaysia.
.

The soft cover edition of this book was priced at RM180/- per copy,
while the hard cover, RM220/-.
.

But do you know how much it is being sold in the bookshops?
.

A mere RM60/- for the soft cover, and RM80/- for the hard cover!
.

I know I will end up with some loss, but then, as you know me well,
my intention is to make this book available to everybody.
.

Innocent people should not die of cancer anymore!
.

I only wish and pray that the World Health Organization would soon recognise the value of this book, wherein I have put in all totally NEW findings on cancer.
.

If this book is publicised properly, death due to cancer can be almost totally prevented.
.

I think, I have done my part. Let us leave the rest to God!
.
* * * * * * *
.
Well, friends,
.

From now on, I am planning to put up on this Blog an article a day, if possible.
I will be analysing the truth in day-to-day news items related to health.
.

I intend to evaluate ‘current’ issues.
.

So, you can expect something useful to you.
.

To inform all our friends, I intend to send them small e-mail messages.
You too can inform your friends about this.
.

* * * * * * *
.
Shall we analyse today one of the current issues?
.

Sad that so many innocent Japanese adults and children are suffering.
.

As a remedial measure against thyroid cancer that could occur due to absorption of radioactive iodine, people have been taking iodine tablets.
.

It appears even people in neighbouring countries have started buying such tablets.
.

Never forget the Law of Nature:
Anything in excess is dangerous.
.

Let us evaluate the truth about iodine, iodine-enriched salt, thyroid gland, etc.
.

* * * * * * *
.
In India, about five years back, the Health Minister then, who happened to be a doctor, proposed to the Indian Parliament, and brought out a Law:
.

The Law, from then on, compels every salt manufacturer in India to enrich the salt with iodine.
.

I went to India, and stayed there for a few months.
.

I tried to buy NATURAL sea salt.
.

I tried through all possible sources, including some of the pharmaceutical companies and chemists.
.

None of them could provide me with the natural, uniodised salt I wanted.
.

In the end, I had a contact in a city called Tutukudi, Tamil Nadu, wherein they make salt from seawater.
.

I managed to get 20 kgs of the salt.
.

To my shock, even this 20 kg salt was iodized!
.

You must be wondering why is it that I was so fussy to use natural salt, and not iodized salt.
.

After all, all doctors keep telling that iodine is good for the thyroid gland.
.
Again, that is why the Indian government had made it into a Law!
.

OK, let me enlighten you on the truth behind it.
.

Let us give a new heading to topics I intend to discuss from now on.
.
Let that be: “Facts of Life”?
.

* * * * * * *
.

In the meantime, if you wish to communicate with me, you may kindly send me an e-mail, and I will respond to you either through our Blog, or through a personal reply.
.

My e-mail ID: vmpalani@streamyx.com

'.
Please feel free to comment... try to make it a positive one. If found useful, I will post yours and my response in this Blog.
.
If you want me to discuss a particular topic, please do write, and I will try to respond.
.
Since today’s write-up is becoming a bit too long, shall continue with this tomorrow?
.

Right, I will do just that!
.

Well friends, see you tomorrow.
.

Dr. Palani.