Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

HOLISTIC TREATMENT OPTION FOR GOVT HOSPITAL PATIENTS


HOLISTIC TREATMENT OPTION
FOR GOVT HOSPITAL PATIENTS
(© 26 February, 2012: Dr. V.M. Palaniappan, Ph.D.)

I read with great interest a news (reported by Elvina Fernandez) with the above heading in the New Straits Times (Page 19, Saturday, February 18, 2012.)

Health Ministry Director-General Datuk Seri Dr. Hasan Abdul Rahman appears to have given the names of government hospitals that have units of TCM (Traditional and Complementary Medicine) in various parts of Malaysia.

In this regard, many of my patients and friends have been asking me the following question:

why is it that I have not applied to Health Ministry to include my scientific, complementary, holistic, drugless medical approach, namely Ecological Healing System, as one of the treatment options in the government-run hospitals.

The truth is, not that I don’t want to apply for an inclusion. I am ever ready to contribute, and make a name for me and my medicine.

It is just that I do not know if the Ministry will be interested in considering me (I am 74 years of age) and my holistic medicine to be one of the holistic systems being practised in the hospitals.

If allowed, the people will be tremendously benefited, and I will become very popular along with my findings.

I wonder if one of our Blog followers/ Readers would take up the matter to the Ministry / Health Minister and find if I can be allowed to practice there in the Government Hospitals.

Once my curing capability gets recognised, the news will spread, and a large number of  people will opt for Ecological Healing System.

This would not only save money spent on healthcare, but would also earn foreign money by way of attracting overseas people towards this System. That way, this can promote Medical Tourism.

Once this approach becomes successful, we can claim Malaysia as the FIRST country  to have successfully introduced EHS to the people.

Will some one help?

OK Friends,
I will come up soon with a useful topic very soon.
Dr. Palani

No comments:

Post a Comment