Why should this acid flow back?
- The Human Diseases
- The True Causes of All Diseases
- Cancer: Causes, Cure and Prevention, and
- Diabetes: Causes, Cure and Prevention.
This was so because I have been doing BODY TOWEL MASSAGE daily for about 5 minutes, before taking my morning showers.
Until this day, I have not been wearing any spectacles, and have not been getting headaches.
My eyes never droop on their own, for want of sleep.
This, I will explain in greater details with a Video presentation, at a later date.
(This is an excellent Government hospital in Kuala Lumpur, with ISO certification - absolutely marvelous establishment, which I can boldly say, is better than many of the private hospitals in - in EVERY respect!)
I looked as though I was victim of Anorexia nervosa (i.e., starving) problem.
I mean, everything worked for couple weeks, and then they started giving me serious side effects.
According to the Master, I had to undergo this treatment at least for next three months for a cure.
- LATE NIGHT EATING HABIT.
Why should late-night eating give rise to ACID REFLUX?
It stops working with effect from about 10.00 p.m. or so, and a total stand-still by mid-night.
This means, the food that is eaten AFTER 7.00 or 8.00 p.m., gets STAGNATED in various locations along the intestinal tract.
The cells in the lining of the intestine, called Adenomatous cells, ABSORB the water soluble, readily absorbable substances from the stagnated partially-digested food.
This is not our concern here. Therefore, let me move on to information related to Acid Refulx)
When the food gets stagnated at the stomach, THE ACID THAT IS SECRETED IN THE STOMACH ITSELF, gets mixed with the food, since the food stops moving down after past-midnight.
At this, we lie down flat on bed.
The sleeping horizontal position will not be helpful in sending the food even by the EARTH’S GRAVITATION PULL.
As a result, the acid gets pushed upwards into the oesophagus, and this is called REFLUX.
The repeated irritations caused by the acid give rise to the inflammation there, resulting in the narrowing of the gullet tube, thus closing the food passage.
2. CONSUMPTION OF EXCESSIVE OIL
I had to cook my own food.
I liked fried food.
It is easier to fry food than to cook following other laborious procedures.
Oil-fried food keeps for several days in the fridge than the rest.
ABOVE ALL, I WANTED TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT CONSUMING EXCESSIVE OIL WILL NOT GIVE RISE TO LDL (bad cholesterol) CHOLESTEROL EXCESS.
For all these reasons, I have been consuming fried food ALL the time - day and night!
- Do not eat late-night. (It would be better to FINISH eating solid food before 8.00 p.m. the latest. It would be better to finish eating by 7.30, if possible.)
- AVOID eating OILY food AFTER 7.30 or 8.00 p.m.
- If you are hungry (you are bound to be!) while keeping awake late-evenings, you can drink hot beverages or easily-digestible carbohydrates (e.g. rice-based, steam-cooked or boiled items), and not proteins and fats.
- Go to bed at 10.00 p.m., if possible, and never keep awake after 12.00 mid-night! (10.30 p.m. should still be alright. Going to bed at 11.00 p.m. can also be excusable occasionally - but not as a regular habit.)
* DO NOT CONSUME ANY OILY food, including butter, animal fat, margarine, etc. FOR FIRST ONE WEEK! (Eat only boiled or steam-cooked food, salt added). (If cooking chicken, meat, etc., boil them in water, decant the floating oil, cook rest of the meat, and eat. Anyway, this can be done ONLY after ONE WEEK.)
* CAN DRINK TWICE OR THRICE FOR ONE DAY A GLASS OF BEETROOT JUICE, added with salt, without oil, at each occasion (by grinding beetroot, after peeling off the skin). Better to drink it hot. (Do not add pepper, etc.)
* EAT SEA COCONUT FRUIT (because, it is very highly alkaline): @ one piece before breakfast and one after. Repeat likewise for lunch and dinner. DO SO FOR JUST THREE DAYS.
* FINISH YOUR DINNER BEFORE 7.00 P.M. FOR SURE.
(To help get sleep, as supper, drink porridge. This can be prepared by 'grinding' cooked rice + salt) + with water).
* FOR NEXT 3 DAYS ONLY: Drink ALKALINE WATER all the time. (WARNING: Do NOT continue drinking alkaline water all the time. If you do, you will almost certainly develop lump, cyst, fibroid, polycystic ovary, etc. OR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT, due to the accumulation of excessive calcium! Further, you can also develop OBESITY, MORBID OBESITY (i.e., disease-causing obesity), etc. See my books: The True Causes of All Diseases, Cancer: Causes, Cure and Prvention, etc.)
* AVOID CONSUMING ANYTHING THAT IS SOUR OR ACIDIC! ABSOLUTELY NO SOFT DRINKS, OR FOODS WITH PRESERVATIVES for next one week. (No oranges, lemons, tamarind, vinegar, etc.)
* DO NOT SLEEP IMMEDIATELY AFTER EATING STOMACH FULL.
* WHILE SLEEPING, SLEEP ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE, FOR THE POSITIONING OF THE STOMACH IS SUCH THAT IT HELPS THE REFLUX IF YOU SLEEP ON YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE.
* MUST REST YOUR HEAD OVER A RAISED PILLOW. SLEEPING WITHOUT A PILLOW, OR USING A LOW-LEAVEL PILLOW ENCOURAGES BACK FLOW OF THE STOMACH CONTENTS (BASED ON EARTH'S GRAVITATIONAL PULL).
* AVOID EATING HIGH PROTEIN FOOD (ESPECIALLY THAT OF ANIMAL ORIGIN - ALL MEAT ITEMS, SUCH AS MUTTON/LAMB, CHICKEN, BEEF, PORK, SEA FOOD, ETC. This is so because, during protein digestion, Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) is released. That will combine with water within the body to form Sulphuric Acid. This may not be good, especially while suffering from Acid Reflux.
* In all, easily digestible carbohydrate diet would be better for dinner time - as said earlier, dinner must be eaten before, say 8.00 p.m. the most.
* Avoid wearing TIGHT CLOTHES (belt, pressing underclothes, skirt, etc.) as they would increase the ACID REFLUX problem during DAYTIME.
All the above would most probably cure your Acid Reflux, provided you strictly follow all the suggestions.
* * * * * *
However, some people tend to eat very heavy (i.e., high density food: e.g., meat items) and oily food much later in the nights, these days - which may not be that good when it comes to health management.
So, it would be better if they can change to good eating and sleeping habits.
(NOTE: Indemnification: The above information is meant to be used only as a guidance. To practise it, as per Law, you must consult a Western Medical Practitioner. I cannot be blamed for any mishap. Also, please read the Disclaimer I have put up at the top of this Blog. Thanks.)
OK, friends, bye for now,