Heart attack and strokes tend to occur when the blood flow to the heart and the brain gets impeded.
(* The beer itself tends to contribute to some amount of calcium, for calcium forms an important mineral required for brewing of beer.)
(c) Wanting to prevent constipation, people, tend to take items containing VERY HIGH FIBERS and over-ripe fruits such as papaya. All these, along with chocolates, biscuits, and bakery products tend to make one’s faeces SLIMY.
Some 70 to 80 of the calcium present in the vegetable matter eaten does NOT get absorbed, and are thrown out along with the faces. This way the brain avoids over absorption of calcium.
Normally, the calcium-containing faeces is SOLID and SHAPELY.
If for any reason, the faeces turns SLIMY, then the calcium gets ABSORBED by the glandular cells (adenomatous cells) present in the lining of the colo-rectal regions.
Such EXCESSIVE calcium either accumulates in the lining tissues and gives rise to COLO-RECTAL CANCERS, or goes into other organs, transported by the LYMPH fluid.
(The latter can increase the body weight of the person, form stones in kidneys, make the blood vessels thick and give rise to heart blockages, give lumps and cancer in the breast, or any other part of the body).
1. Palaniappan, V.M., 2001. Heart problems, diabetes, and related diseases. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. Pub., ISBN 978-967-9988-08-6. 287 pp.
- 185 women had heart attack. This works out to 12%.
- 162 suffered stroke, amounting to 11%,
- 160 developed diabetes, making 11%,
- 345 developed cancer, forming 23%.
As a critical thinker, do you still want to believe that beer drinking is good?
Eleven percent of the women had diabetes.
- All those who drink PLENTY of WATER (e.g., 2 L or more), and UNDER-URINATE (e.g., about 2 or 3 times daily) get TYPE-2 DIABETES.
- Those who drink very LITTLE water and therefore UNDER-URINATE, get BOTH Type-2 Diabetes + Heart Attack.
- Those who almost abstain from drinking water, but consume very little juices or soft drinks, and UNDER-URINATE, appear to be getting CANCERS.
Some 23% of the women is said to have developed CANCERS.
- Must have drunk plain water (could have been 1 or 2 L more), in addition to the beer.
- Must have urinated very well, about 7 times or more daily, to the extent of keeping their Liquid Input / Urine Output Ratio to remain between 1.0 and 1.2 (Please see my book diabetes, referred above, for more information on this aspect).
- Must have defecated solid and shapely faeces all the time.
- Must have avoided eating chocolates, biscuits, pastries, high-fiber preparations, over-ripe fruits such as papaya, and the like.
- Must have avoided eating calcium-enriched snacks and drinks, and would not have taken any calcium supplement at all.
1. Palaniappan, V.M. 1998. Obesity: causes, cure, and prevention. Ecohealth Snd. Bhd. Pub., ISBN 978-967-9988-05-8. 471 pp.
2. Palaniappan, V.M. 1998. Health problems: diagnose yourself. Ecohealth Snd. Bhd. Pub., ISBN 978-967-9988-06-6. 148 pp.
3. Palaniappan, V.M., 2001. Heart problems, diabetes, and related diseases. Ecohealth Sdn. Bhd. Pub., ISBN 978-967-9988-08-6. 287 pp.
4. Palaniappan, V.M. 2008. The true causes of all diseases. Neo Health Care: ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0. 192pp. Also available as e-books in KINDLE & AMAZON.COM.
5. Palaniappan, V.M. 2010. Cancer: causes, cure, and prevention. Neo Health Care. 624 pp.
6. Palaniappan, V.M. 2011. Diabetes: causes, cure, and prevention. Neo Health Care pub. ISBN 978-967-9988-15-4. 256 pp.
7. Palaniappan, V.M 2013. All about obesity in a nutshell. Neo Health Care. ISBN 978-967-9988-18-5. 221 pp.
(IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY ANY OF MY BOOKS WITHIN MALAYSIA, YOU MAY PLEASE CONTACT Mr.PUMA BALA in Kuala Lumpur (Mobile: 012-2705172), WHO HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTING MY BOOKS IN MALAYSIA. People in Singapore can communicate with ME directly through an e-mail email@example.com)