I think, it would only be proper for me to suggest the two Researchers in Cornell University, to fully understand my explanations, and REPEAT another large-scale experiment taking into consideration each of all the variables I have suggested / indicated above, and get new set of data for their analyses.
2. “Overall diet” should refer only to high CALCIUM-containing diet, such as seafood, dairy products, etc., and NOT food that is rich in fats and oils.
3. My study shows, physical activity, on one hand helps in the DECALCIFICATION process, by making the body HYPERACIDOSED, and that would help in the REDUCTION of body mass.
4. When it comes to the understanding the “Real underlying causes of obesity”, it is the ACCUMULATION OF FAR TOO MUCH OF CALCIUM WITHIN THE BODY, ESSENTIALLY BECAUSE OF UNDER-URINATION.
The under-lying factors that favour such accumulations of excessive Calcium are:
(a) Drinking LESS water (e.g. < 1.5 L)
8. Palaniappan, V.M. (2012). MENSES, MENOPAUSE, AND OSTEOPOROSIS. Neo Health Care. 144pp; ISBN 978-967-9988-17-8).
11. Palaniappan, V.M. (2014-2015). 60 Talk Shows on Health Care. Vaanavil, ASTRO TV., Malaysia.
11. Palaniappan, V.M. (1975-2015). 167 papers in various media.