If you are going to read just these two, and avoid reading the main text for any reason, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE THE ENTIRE THESIS.
As a result, you are bound to dismiss the adorable findings as meaningless repetition of what has already been told by countless number of people all these years. That is not true at all!
I beg, please read the entire text, at least because I am begging you to do that.
I am sure, you will not regret for having done so. If you did that, you are sure to reap tremendous benefits - I mean it! Kindly oblige.
Towards the end of this megaseries, I intend to throw challenges to ALL sectors of people, including the RESEARCHERS in various walks of life.
2. Faeces, and
Several researchers* have found out that substantial quantities of calcium get removed in the urine as well as in the faeces.
If he constipates for any reason, then, the vital function of Ca elimination will get hampered.
As per my study, a person in good health should defecate once daily morning, even before breakfast.
The extremely useful calcium does tremendous harm to the body, if it happens to be in excess within the body.
EPILOGUE for the day:
SOURCES/ REFERENCES:1. Davies et al (1970). Cited in: Davidson, S. Sir., Passmore,R., Brock, J.F. and Truswell, A.S., (1975).
2. Davidson, S. Sir., Passmore,R., Brock, J.F. and Truswell, A.S., (1975). Human Nutrition and Dietetics, The English Language Book Society and Churchill Livingstone, 756pp.
3. Hegsted, D.M., Moscosa, I., and Collazos C.(1952); J. Nutr; 46, 181. Cited in: Davidson, S. Sir., Passmore,R., Brock, J.F. and Truswell, A.S., (1975).
4. Kodicek, E.(1967).Proc.Nutr.Soc.26.,67. Cited in Davidson, et al. (1975).
5. Malm, O.J.,(1958); Scand.J.clin.Lab. Invest.10. suppl.36. Cited in Davidson, et al (1975).
6. McCance, R.A., and Widdowson, E.M. (1942). J. Physiol. Lond.101.44,304. Cited in Davidson, et al. (1975).
7. Murthy, HBN., Reddy, S.K.Swaminathan, M., and Subrahmanyam, V 1955.Br. J. Nutr., 9.203. Cited in Davidson, et al (1975).
8. Nicolaysen, R. Eag-Larson, N. and Malm,O.J.1953; Physiol.Rev.33.424. Cited in Davidson, et al. (1975).
9. Nicholls, L. and Nimalasuriya, A. (1939); J. Nutr.18;385. Cited in Davidson, et al.(175).
10. Palaniappan, V.M. (1998). Obesity: Causes, Cure and Prevention. 472pp.
11. Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Health Problems: Diagnose Yourself.148pp.
12. Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Your Sex Potentials. 276pp.
13. Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Heart Problems, Diabetes and Related Diseases. 277pp.
14. Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough, Szeezing and Sweating. 138pp.
15. Palaniappan, V.M. (2005). Hair Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention. 276pp.
16. Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). Human Diseases: How and Why Do They Occur, and How to Prevent / Correct Them?. 336pp.
17. Palaniappan,V.M. (2007). Sex Problems: Causes, Cure & Prevention. 224pp.
18. Palaniappan, V.M. (2008). The True Causes of All Diseases. 192pp.
19. Walker, A.R.P., and Arvidsson, U.B.,Metabolism 3. (1954)385; cited in Davidson, et al. (1975).