© 1998-2008: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan: Registered at Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia: International SB Nos. 978-967-998-05-8; ++06-6; ++07-4; ++08-2; ++09-0; ++19-4; ++11-6; ++12-3; ++13-0.
· Under-urination (1) (about thrice daily) and chronic constipation (2) jointly give rise to several major non-contagious/non-communicable diseases, including obesity, type-2 diabetes, heart blockages, stone diseases (e.g., kidney, prostate stones), sex problems, erratic menses, tumours, cancers, and a few more (the complete list will be provided later).
· Profuse (body/palm) sweating (hyperhidrosis), asthma, chronic cough and sneezing, and sinus problems are linked to under-urination AFTER consuming excessive water.
· Under-urination and chronic constipation AT THEIR EXTREMES cause LEPROSY.
· EXCESSIVE URINATION after EXCESSIVE WATER CONSUMPTION contributes to skeletal body, pre-mature greying of hair, under-developed breasts, hyperactivity, tension and loss of immunity against ‘virus diseases’ (frequently occurring sore throat, common cold and flu).
· (More will be given at a later date.)
(1) Reduced water consumption would proportionately reduce the quantity of urine excreted. Sweating and dehydration can worsen it further.
(2) Chronic constipation is defined in Ecological Healing System as frequent and incomplete defecation of shapeless, slimy and smelly stools more than once daily, accompanied by frequent emittance of foul-smelling flatulence (gas), being the end result of prolonged and acute constipation, and does NOT indicate diarrhoea as is understood in Western medicine.
1. Palaniappan, V.M. (1998). Obesity: Causes, Cure and Prevention. 472pp.
2. Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Health Problems: Diagnose Yourself.148pp.
3. V. M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Your Sex Potentials. 276pp.
4. V.M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Heart Problems, Diabetes and Related Diseases. 277pp.
5. V.M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2001). Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough, Szeezing and Sweating. 138pp.
6. V.M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2005). Hair Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention. 276pp.
7. V.M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). Human Diseases: How and Why Do They Occur, and How to Prevent / Correct Them?. 336pp.
8. Palaniappan,V.M. (2007). Sex Problems: Causes, Cure & Prevention. 224pp.
9. V.M. Palaniappan, V.M. (2008). The True Causes of All Diseases. 192pp.
Part-3: Elaboration to justify the above will be coming soon…
(PS: I am not fooling any body here... all the above are true: Please wait to know the complete truth).
OK, bye,Dr. Palani.