47. Hair Problems
My book entitled “Hair Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention” (288 pages, published in 2005), has elaborate information on practically all aspects of hair problems.
Hair care methods, within a nutshell:
· Massage scalp, the right way, for 15 seconds daily.
· Practise the eating habit of Perfect category people.
· Eat low-density foods.
· Eat more well-washed green leafy vegetables.
· Eat clean food, devoid of poisons.
· Eat acid and alkaline fruits daily.
· Do not take synthetic vitamin and mineral tablets.
· Avoid taking strong medications unnecessarily.
· Take more uniodised natural sea salt.
· Drink adequate purified water daily (about 2L).
· Urinate well, to keep the ‘Input/Output Ratio’ at 1.0.
· Do not consume powdered or very thick milk.
· Do not take chocolate drinks, especially with vitamin-D.
· Avoid smoking, alcoholic drinks, and tea.
· Cleanse intestine with a herbal laxative regularly.
· Do not use fan at high speed, especially while asleep.
· Do not do any sweat producing exercise.
· Avoid exposing your body to strong sunshine
· Do not use any of the mosquito poisons.
· Breathe good air, and keep bedroom windows open.
· Sleep well for 8 hours nightly, using a clean pillow.
· Do not rub hair oil on scalp.
· Do not use low-quality shampoos.
· Avoid over-rubbing even good quality shampoos.
· Use good water for hair wash.
· Wash hair often, using conditioner oil and shampoo.
· Never let a forceful jet of shower water hit your scalp.
· Comb hair once daily, holding a clean comb vertically.