Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Friday, May 14, 2010

WHY LONG SILENCE?



PART-1:

Dear Friends,

I just received an e-mail from one of our friends, and with her kind permission, I have copy-pasted that here, for your information. Below this, you can find my reply:

Hi, My name is Alana and I'm one of ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com readers.I'd like to thank you for the excellent health information I've found on your website, it's one of my favorite readings on the net.

.
I have 59 years and live in Ohio where I have the passionto share with family and friends recipes to help them eat healthy andtry to prevent high cholesterol and heart disease.

.
I figured you might be interested in including a guest article for Ecohealingsystem. blogspot.com about the most common questions related to bad cholesterol as well. (i.e. why exercise lowers cholesterol, tips, tests, etc...).

.
Article in form of a little guide to help your readers experiencing with this topicand perhaps discuss the topic at hand. Please, take a minute to consider this; it would be a pleasure and honor to contribute!.
.
With your help we can educate the public about the dangers of bad cholesterol and hopefully save some life.

.
Either way, thanks for reading and keep posting your excellent information on ecohealingsystem.
blogspot.com.Hope you a good week.

.
Warmest Regards
Yours Truly Alana
.
.

Dear Ms. Alana,
.
Thank you for your nice mail. I am glad you like our blog postings.
.
Referring to your interest in putting up an article in our Blog, I may not have any objection.
.
However, when it comes to the cholesterol theory, I have done some amount of research in this area. Since my findings may interest our fellow-friends, I am presenting the following details.
.
I hope you will not get offended by my explanation. Instead, I expect you to consider accepting this new knowledge, and possibly change your concept, if you are convinced.

* * * * * * * * *

On Cholesterol:
.
Most people believe that eating meat, such as goat, lamb, sheep, beef, etc. tend to increase the bad cholesterol content (Low Density Lipids, the LDL Cholesterol) in the human body.
.
Based on this belief, even they love to eat such meat, they become vegetarians, conditioning their mind to hate such items.
.
A while later, if they go for a medical check-up, their blood tends to show higher cholesterol readings.
.
They would then accept their ‘fault’ of having eaten small portions of such ‘prohibited’ items once or twice at the dinner party. Subsequently, they try to maintain their restricted diet from then on, but in vain!
.
We know for sure that beef and mutton contain plenty of the bad cholesterol. Whereas skinned chicken, fish, etc. do not contain it. Therefore, consuming these should be acceptable for the maintenance of good health.
.
Let me ask you a question, and please see if you can provide me a sensible and acceptable answer:
.
Cows, bulls, goats, sheep and lambs are PURE VEGETARIANS. They never consume any cholesterol containing meat items at all.

.
Whereas, chicken, fish, etc. consume abundant food items of animal origin, such as worms and other animal organisms.
.
The above being the case, how come that beef and mutton contain more LDL cholesterol, and chicken and fish do not?
.
This question would clarify any doubt one may have about cholesterol control through food consumption.
.
I have explained in detail in my book “Heart Problems, Diabetes, and Related Diseases” , as well as in the “Human Diseases” book all facts about cholesterol.
.
Cholesterol is needed for the well-being of the body. Imbalances occur because of improper life-styles of people. You may want to learn more about these in the above books.
.
You do not know that I consume for my breakfast approximately 30 eggs a month, @ one daily, made into an omelette, along with 2½ slices of bigger-sized bread loaf.
.
I felt nice when my blood did not show any deviation from being normal. You too can! All you need is to practice proper lifestyle.
.
Often, the so-called proper life-style that is being preached by many ill-informed health advocates tends to be INCORRECT.
.
So, beware of erroneous information.
.
Please remember what I used to say often:
.
“Whatever you hear, from whomsoever it may,
Evaluate the truth in it, before accepting it”
.
.
PART-2:
.
WHY LONG SILENCE?

As a matter of fact, for past few months, I have been very busy pre-occupied with my book-writing project. Hence, I have not been doing proper justice to our Blog Readers like you. I am sorry about that.
.
My very good friend, Mr. Vasudevan, an academic in Johor Bahru, has been helping me maintain our Blog all this while. I am very much indebted to him for all his help.
.
Mr. Vasudevan, on my request, has been posting the excerpts taken from one of my books entitled “Human Diseases: Why and How Do They Occur, and How to Prevent/ Cure Them?”
.
Because of my preoccupation, I was unable to do new creative writings for the benefit of our Readers. However, I am planning to put up my observations and comments on CURRENT TOPICS that should benefit all our Readers. I think, you can expect that to happen soon.
.
* * * * * * * * *
.
For the past 15 months, I was spending about 15 hours daily, 7 days a week, in trying to finish my book entitled "CANCER: Causes, Cure and Prevention", which I managed to finish by the end of March.
.
The book came out of the Printers just last week, and I have arranged to distribute it throughout Malaysia since last week. People in Malaysia should be able to get that in any big bookshop in the country.
.
You can either search in the “Health Books” section, or ask at the counter for a book entitled “Cancer:Causes, Cure and Prevention” by Dr.V.M. Palaniappan.
.
On finding it, just browse through. You will be finding TOTALLY NEW information in it , which has never been told in any publication, in any language, in any country, and at any time in the history of mankind. I mean what I say!
.
I have revealed in it, without holding back any secret, the true causes of nearly all cancers, and a method to cure if one has already got it.
.
Healthy people can find a chapter in it which gives sensible and practicable suggestions for the prevention of all forms of cancer.
.
A chapter that deals with the phenomenon of cancer described the how and why of cancer development.
.
I have arranged to sell the 624 page book ‘for a price of a pea-nut’.
.
I have deciphered for the first time in the history of mankind the true causes of cancer.
.
My strong feeling is, with the introduction of this book, the number of people dying of cancer worldwide should certainly get reduced drastically to a very significant extent.
.
If you can gain access to this book, you will be happy, and you can consider you are very lucky!
.
I will be happy to publish in our blog your comments on this book.
.
This book may upset a sector of people involved in the health industry - their bread and butter may get affected. I don’t know how I could help them. My idea is not to disrupt any one’s life. My only aim is to provide true and sensible knowledge.
.
I will post at least a few pages from the book in due course. I am sure, you will be fascinated to read them.
.
(I have to put it up in the Mobipocket as e-book as soon as possible. Two of my books are already there. You may want to look in it for “Palaniappan, V.M.” under “Authors List”.)
.

* * * * * * * * *
.
I am now trying to sort out all the pending works.
.
I should be posting some information of this kind in our Blog soon.
.
* * * * * * * * *
.
Well, friends! Let us meet again soon.
.
With best wishes,
Dr. Palani.

e-Mail: vmpalani@streamyx.com

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment