Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cellphone Usage & Brain Cancer: My Opinion



Dear Friends,

“The Vancouver Sun” (Sarah Schmidt, Canwest News Service, 16 May 2010) has reported the following news about the use of cellphones in relation to the development of brain cancer:

.
The newly released results of the Interphone study, led by a Canadian researcher and involving 13 countries, including Canada, found, "overall, no increase of risk of either glioma or meningioma was observed in association with use of mobile phones. There were suggestions of an increase risk of glioma at the highest exposure levels," but biases prevent a "causal interpretation" that would directly link cellphone radiation to the tumour.

.
MY INTERPRETATION:

.
.I have reported in my book “CANCER: CAUSES, CURE, AND PREVENTION”, (dated March, 2010) that has been released for sales in nearly all Malaysian bookshops with effect from last week, the true causes for the development of all cancers, including that of the brain.
.
I have found that it is calcium accumulation that is brought to the brain by the lymph fluids that is responsible for the development of brain tumour/cancer.

.
This being the case, the radiations emitted by cellphones may not have any cancer-causing effect in humans.

.
However, I myself am able to recognise (similar to many of you) some kind of funny feelings whenever I use the handphone for about half an hour or more. .\

.
It gives an indescribable sense of - I don’t know what to call it - dizziness or tension. Head ‘rolls’ for a while. After sensing it, I feel like resting for next one or two hours for recuperation of my normal health.

.
Whenever I sense this stress at the left side of the brain (I use the phone over my left ear), I don’t feel like doing any computer work, reading or even watching TV. The stress tends to be intense for a while, and it fades of slowly.

.
I have found that such a stress does not seem to occur even if I use a landphone for prolonged periods.

.
Based on the above, I think, the cellphones can damage the brain in some other way, and that may not give rise to any brain cancer as such.

.
It is something like asking a person whether he wants to die of poison or of a gun shot.

.
Nowadays, I try my best to use landphone. However, whenever I feel lazy to look for a number and dial it, I go for an easy option of using my handphone.

.
Based on my logical conclusion, as well as on my study I have reported in my book on cancer, even high usage of a cellphone may not give us any cancer.

.
However, I am not sure of other possible damages it could do to the humans.
Let us wait and see for more research results.

.
In the meantime, you may want to read what I have written about the causes for the development of brain cancers in my book on cancer, between pages 201 and 212.

.
If you happen to visit any bookshop, don’t forget to look for this book at the “Health Books” Section. It is entitled:

.
CANCER; CAUSES, CURE AND PREVENTION (624 pages, and deals with 31 different types of cancers. You will be happy you read it!)

.
With best wishes, and bye until next,

.
Dr. Palani.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment