(© 1998, 2010, 21 March, 2012: Dr. V.M. Palaniappan, Ph.D)
'What is the lifetime risk of developing cancer? The effect of adjusting for multiple primaries', Sasieni P et al, BJC 2011; dt:10.1038/bjc.2011.250.
Beating Bowel Cancer, website. © 2011 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
I have been guarding it as a top-secret information until the publication of my book "Cancer: Causes, Cure and Prevention".
- In the first place, ALL these cancers are the result of excessive accumulation of calcium in the soft tissues: In this case, the bowel.
- Needless to explain that if you happen to take Calcium (Ca) supplement and calcium-enriched eatables, you are sure to receive too much of the substance.
- If you have been constantly consuming large quantities of naturally calcium-rich food items (e.g., anchovies / ikan bilis, and other sea food), although there is room for that becoming excess, it would NOT happen, provided you URINATE about 8 times daily - about 1.5 L of urine, or more.
- Of course, the problem would crop up only if you do NOT void adequate urine on a daily basis.
- Does these unwanted excesses accumulate only at the bowel?
- If so, what contributes to the calcium accumulation and related cancer development in the bowel?
In the presence of water, the CALCIUM in the constipated and hardened FAECES become soluble and absorbable by the Adenoma glandular cells that make up the inner lining of the digestive tract - in this case, the colo-rectal region.