Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pumpkin can extend your lifespan


PUMPKIN CAN EXTEND YOUR LIFESPAN
(© 16 May, 2012: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan)

The ancient Indian medical system is comprised of (1) Siddha Medicine, and (2) Ayurveda.

Siddha system of medicine, belonging to Tamil Nadu State of South India is said to be more ancient than the North Indian medical system called Ayurveda.

Late Dr.P..S.P. Subbiah, an eminent personality in Kuala Lumpur, who was a well learned man in both Siddha and Ayurvedic medical systems, once explained to me the basic differences between the two systems.

It seems, in the Siddah System, neither the patient nor the physician can kill another organism for purposes of saving human life.

Whereas in Ayurveda, other lesser developed animals can be used in order to save humans.

Well, I am not concerned here about such fine details.

My interest is concerned about the use of certain herbs (or plant materials) in the Siddha system for the prolongation of human lifespan.

The great saints / sages who were the great Masters, called the SIDDHAs, had identified 100 herbs that had potencies for lengthening the lifespan of people.

Although many of those herbs have gone extinct now, several of them are still available in the scrub jungles and hills scattered in South India.

(Scrub jungles naturally occur on soils which experiences very little rain. 

As a result of this, the soil becomes extremely rich in its nutrients.

Any plant that grows on such soils pick up the concentrated nutrients, and becomes much richer, compared to those (same) plants that grow under conditions of heavy rainfall.

Heavy rains leach away the soil nutrients, and therefore the plants growing there will naturally have much LESS nutrients in them. 

The Indo-Malaysian forests are called RAIN FORESTS because of this ecological factor.

The trees in these forest look huge, necessarily because of the abundant water, and NOT because of the nutrient supply.

In fact, the soils under the Rain Forests are mostly ACIDIC, because of the leaching processes.

The above phenomenon can be easily understood if I make a comparative presentation:

For example, the dates (or any other fruit or vegetable) raised in a desert country would have very thick concentrations of nutrients, compared to the dates raised in countries where there is plenty of rainfall.)

The Siddhas have attributed a special terminology to these 100 life-extending herbs, and that is, “KAYA KALPA MOOLIGAI”.

Any reasonably well-informed Siddha medical practitioners in India, Malaysia, and a few more countries should be able to identify many of those Mooligai plants.

***************
I have been a vegetarian for 28 years (since 1985), and have been consuming many of the Kaya Kalpa Mooligais in very large quantities DAILY.

My purpose in consuming over-abundant quantities of those herbs, four times a day, daily, was to find if they would work.

They appeared to have done what was expected out of them.

However, I ended up with some other problem, particularly because of the excessive consumption of those plants.

I am now 73+ years of age. If you saw me, you wouldn’t place me anything more than about 60 or so.

In fact, many mistake me for 55.

When I went to a popular bank in Kuala Lumpur, requesting them to approve a loan for buying a house, they greeted me very well, and the woman officer in-charge of housing loans there, asked me to come the next morning, and that she would keep all the papers ready for me to sign.

When I went there the next morning, she instantly apologised saying that I am not eligible to apply for the loan, for I am over-aged. 

She further told me that she promised positively the previous day thinking I was only 55 or so.

In other words, the Kaya Kalpa Mooligais worked very well in my case.

The nice thing was, not only my youthful appearance was well conserved, but all my body physiology too went on very well.

My blood pressure stood around 117/67, and the pulse was about 65 or so all the time (comparable to a 20 year-old).

My blood morphology, lung capacity, heart performance, memory, eye-sight (I still do not wear spectacles to read), hearing, skin texture (totally wrinkle-free, and with short hairs on limbs), sex potentials, reflex actions, movements, driving capability, etc. have been at perfect levels all the time.

My body weight was constant. I never had to change my pant or shirt sizes for the past 50 years - more so during the past about 30 years.

However, the EXCESSIVE consumption of those Kaya Kalpa Mooligais gave me a big problem*, and that enlightened me with a great deal of knowledge.

(* I will write on this in a separate article.)

This knowledge I had gained through this proved to be extremely useful in designing a CURE for cancer..

I have reported the curative procedure in my book Cancer: Causes, Cure and Prevention (2010).

*********
My purpose in writing this article is not to talk about cancer and the related curative procedure.

I wanted to let you know that one of the Kaya Kalpa Mooligai I frequently consumed was the normal PUMPKIN, called Cucurbita maxima, in Botanical science.

If you want to know the name of this fruit in other languages, just click the following site:

http://www.pumpkinnook.com/commune/language.htm

They have given a nice listing of this in several languages. As for example, pumpkin is called: 

Tamil: Paranggi or Paranggikkai (This name is not found in the above site.)
Malay: Labu
Chinese (Mandarin): Nangua
Japanese:  Kabocha
Arabic: Kara Safra
Afrikaans: Pampoen
French: Potiron or Citrouille
German: Kuerbis or Kurbis
India: Hindi: Kaddu
Pakistan: Patha
Russia: Tikba
Latin: Cucurbita

*********
When in California, I found people carving hundreds of huge pumpkins into various shapes during the Halloween season.

Many people there do not seem to like eating it.

When I served deliciously cooked curry of the pumpkin fruit to a Caucasian guest who came to my stay, he rejected it, giving some excuses.

***********
Have you ever contemplated of the nature of the pumpkin fruit?

Even when it is fully ripened, the harvested fruit will almost never rot.  It will keep fresh for several months (or even years?), without losing its properties.

When most of the fruits tend to rot within a few weeks the most, what makes the pumpkin keep fresh?

Well, if you cut the fruit into portions, then, it does NOT keep even for a week. (A small puncture through the skin would spoil the fruit within three or four days.)

So, I came to the conclusion that the SKIN of the pumpkin must be having some properties that is capable of protecting what is inside it.

Unfortunately, many people, while eating the cooked pumpkin, tend to throw away the skin, similar to what they do with the curry leaves that are added for flavouring the dishes.

I think, it is the skin that is MOST important, and therefore, the skin should be eaten if one wishes to try lengthening his her lifespan. In fact, it  tastes alreight.

The next time you eat a pumpkin, try eating it with the skin.

The other thing is, try eating it at least once a week, and see if that has any positive effect in you.

If you experience any such thing, please let me know.

On the other hand, if you do not notice any significant results even after eating for three or four months, just assume that the time span is not adequate to produce the expected result. So, just continue eating it.

However, I would suggest, do not eat the same thing daily. Give a break. 

The golden rule is “Anything in excess can be dangerous”. So, control your anxiety, and go easy on it.

Well friends, I wish you a happy eating of pumpkins.

If my writing catches up, who knows, the selling price of pumpkin in the market places may go up, giving a rich income to the farmers.

With adequate money to spend on good food and other comforts, the farmers’ lifespan may get extended.

We can then be happy to know that the lifespan of the farmers became extended because of the pumpkins.

Do not be surprised if some one with a commercial potential comes up with a capsule of pumpkin skin that can be swallowed on a daily basis for extended life.

Somebody, somewhere may take it up to do further research  along this line, and may come up with a 'new' idea, claiming that this is his 'own' discovery, and may even patent it.

When that happens, I may have to pay a higher price (that would include a royalty for his discovery) to buy those capsules for my own consumption.

Apart from that, some people here and there may come up with fake pumpkin capsules, simply filled with calcium!

Well, that is today's world!

So friends, I wish you all a very happy pumpkin eating year!

Ok, bye, 
Dr. Palani.  

No comments:

Post a Comment