Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Thursday, February 21, 2013

PATIENT OBSERVES THAT KNEE SURGERY WAS NOT HELPFUL


Dear Friends,

Did you read my previous posting in our BLOG?

I wrote as how one could get his/her knee pain healed.

That was, in reality, a reply to one the Group Therapy participants.

After reading my reply, that gentleman has responded again.

Here it is, WITHOUT ANY EDITING (except for initializing his full name).

My personal viewpoint in matters like this is, as I used to say often, "Prevention is better than cure".

Anyway, if a problem has already risen, of course, you have to hunt, often desperately, for a relief, if not a permanent cure.

My way is to find a possible cure through natural means, without the use of drugs to the best possible extent. 

For emergencies, no doubt, the drugs always give a helping relief - at least of the distressing symptoms, making life a bit easy. 

Hence, we still will have to be thankful to the drug researchers and pharmaceutical companies, and also the doctors who prescribe the right drug after a right diagnosis.

(Things, at times, can go wrong only when the diseases get misdiagnosed.)

Anyway, please read Mr.AA's recent letter which I just read:

Hi, Dr. Palani,

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, the knee surgery was not helpful. The surgeon was only able to confirm there was no soft tiisue injuries, but the surgery itself had adverse effects. I think my anxiousness for a quick fix had "pulled the wool over my eyes". But I had learnt useful lessons from it.

I have increased my egg consumption and will increase my meat intake. I'm a non-smoker, but work stress, etc.,  kept me frequently up at night. I will make the adjustments, and will let you know my progress. 
  
Thank you and good day.

 Regards
AA

Well friends,
Soon I intend to come up with another very useful article on this subject, with "Do it yourself" kind of curative procedure. This letter is meant just to suggest to all those who suffer knee pain, not to go for surgery - that may solve the problem, and would only create more handicaps.
Until then,
With best wishes,
Dr.Palani, Ph.D.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know You definitely put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Robert Tomlinson MD

    ReplyDelete