Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OBESITY, TYPE-2 DIABETES, AND HEART ATTACKS CAN NEVER BE PREVENTED THROUGH BALANCED DIET AND EXERCISES


(© 27 February 2013: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.)

I read again a story in The Star  (Malaysian, Wed., 27 Feb. 2013:page 6, col.4) that reported a news related to the prevention of obesity among Malaysian infants and adults.

I could see how interested our Health Minister, Hon’ble Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai is in our welfare.  

I thank him on behalf of all Malaysians.

According to a plan that is going to be launched soon,

(1)  Mothers of infants will be educated on proper feeding of their babies with a balanced diet, for the first 1000 days.

(2)  Parents of overweight school children will be educated on methods of treating their condition.

(3)  Cafeterias in government departments will be advised to prepare ‘healthy’ food so that people would avoid eating oily and fatty food.

According to the Minister, Malaysia was said to be the most over-weight country in S.E.Asia.

*********
On reading the above news this morning, I felt much restless.

In the first place, I don’t doubt our Minister’s goodwill. 
He sure wants all Malaysians to live healthily.

However, very unfortunately, as per my research study, even AFTER implementing all the above projects, Malaysia is still going to be, for sure, S.E.Asias’s most over-weight country, if not at world-level.

Why is it so?

Let me explain here.

**************
In the first place, eating MORE food of any kind can make a child or person put on weight.

Of course, eating more of OILY and FATTY food can increase the rate a little more.

Yet, they may not turn into MORBID (i.e., disease-causing) obesity.

If so, what makes a child or an adult TRULY obese? Or, develop MORBID obesity?

My study shows the following, which I have presented with adequate statistical information in my book “Obesity: Causes, Cure, and Prevention” (1998; ISBN967-9988--05-8), in “The True Causes of All Diseases” (2008; ISBN978-967-9988-13-0), and in several of my books, including Diabetes: Causes, Cure, and Prevention (2012; ISBN 978-967-9988-15-4).

  • PEOPLE MUST URINATE AT LEAST 8 TIMES DAILY, IN 24 HOURS’ DAY.

  • ALL THOSE WHO UNDER-URINATE AFTER DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER (e.g., 2 L or MORE) WILL CERTAINLY BECOME OBESE - MUCH BIGGER SIZED THAN THEIR PARENTS, AND WILL ALSO DEFINITELY DEVELOP TYPE-2 DIABETES!

  • ALL THOSE WHO UNDER-URINATE (e.g., urinate about three or four times daily) WITHOUT DRINKING ADEQUATE WATER, WILL DEFINITELY BECOME HUGE-BODIED PERSONS, AND WILL GET HEART ATTACK + TYPE-2 DIABETES!

  • THE ABOVE GET SPEEDED UP IF THE PERSON HAPPENS TO EAT EXCESSIVE FOOD OF A MIXED KIND.

  • THE ABOVE GET SPEEDED UP AT A RAPID RATE, IF THE PERSON CONSUMES TOO MUCH OF OILY AND FATTY FOOD! (HIS BODY WILL BECOME ‘GIANT-SIZED’!)

  • IF A PERSON DRINKS ABOUT 2 L OF WATER DAILY, URINATES ABOUT 8 OR 9 TIMES DAILY, EATS PLENTY OF THE MIXED KIND OF FOOD, WILL DEVELOP A POT BELLY, BUT WILL NOT GET DIABETES, HEART ATTACK, OR ANY OTHER MAJOR DISEASE.

  • IF A PERSON DRINKS AND URINATES WELL AS ABOVE, BUT EATS MUCH OF OILY AND FATTY FOOD, HIS OVERALL BODY WEIGHT AND SIZE WILL INCREASE, BUT WILL BE WITHOUT DIABETES, HEART ATTACK AND/OR RELATED DISEASES.  

  • TOO MUCH OF SWEAT-OUT EXERCISES CAUSE LOSS OF BODY WATER, AND THEREBY LEAD TO UNDER-URINATION, THUS PAVING A WAY FOR TYPE-2 DIABETES AND MORBID OBESITY.
I have given clear and vivid explanations to prove all the above, with adequate statistics in all the above books.

(Dear Readers / Visitors to THIS Blog,

All the above make up the TOTAL TRUTH!

It appears that I am a little TOO EARLY to report these facts, even before the world is ready to accept this kind of drastic changes in their age-old belief-system. 

The world is NOT ready for such drastic revolutionary thinking yet - for there are too many people with vested interest - their life will be at stake if they accepted my 'pre-mature' reporting of the facts.

You are going to observe all the above (my own) discoveries are published in bits and pieces by other scientists from different USA and European countries in the near future, each person / team claiming that they have discovered that particular finding for the 'FIRST TIME', when in fact, I have already reported them right NOW, today, repeating my findings with effect from 1998!

At least, YOU, as a READER of my BLOG, one of the 45 thousand visitors, or 36 thousand page viewers  will know that these findings that have 'already' been reported by Dr.V.M. Palaniappan, a lot earlier than those so-called 'latest' discoverers. 

Even if I am dead and gone, I hope, you will fight for me - claiming that it WAS Dr. Palaniappan who first found all the facts and truth, and reported them, as early as in 1998, and again in 2013.)

Once before, I have even begged the Authorities to give me a chance to prove all the above - yet, I have NOT asked for a grant of any kind to do that!

All it requires is, willingness on the part of the Authorities concerned about human health - in any country for that matter, and also the Health Ministries / Health Ministers, to invite me to prove my point.

I can prove it within a short time span.

What else do you want?

It appears Asians in general seem to give importance to research news only if it comes from USA or Europe - even if it happens to be somewhat ill-researched*.

(* e.g. of ill-researched information: "daily beer drinking is good for health": Refer to one of my earlier articles in this blog, wherein I have highlighted the errors in the experimental design that brought out such a conclusion.)

What a pity!

I hereby request Authorities worldwide, please invite me / give me an opportunity to prove all the above findings, so that humans all over can lead a healthy - a very healthy life, thus reducing the burden of depleting enormous funds for health management of people.

Often, Senior Authorities in top positions, including Ministers, will be extremely busy in their day-to-day work schedules. 

No one can blame them for not reading my books.

However, people in such important positions, I believe, would have PRESS SECRETARIES.

Such people should definitely consider publications that come from people of the Tropics as well, and report to their bosses - bring these to their attention, so that appropriate action can be taken.

For this to happen, such Secretaries should be liberal enough to believe that Asians can also be intelligent on par with Westerners.

Well, I now hope, among those who regularly visit THIS Blog, there are people capable of voicing this out to Health Ministers in different countries, including Malaysia.

If the rate of Type-2 Diabetes, incidence of heart diseases and morbid obesity decrease in Malaysia because of my findings, we can be proud of our Nation, and shout out to the world at large, saying that this success had happened because of a Malaysian!

Then, our country can continue to proudly boast to the world that “Malaysia Boleh” (i.e., Malaysia Can Do!).

God, please let this happen, soon!

OK, friends, with love and affection,

Dr. Palani.






No comments:

Post a Comment