Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

‘INCURABLE’ NEURO-FIBRO-MATOSIS – A DISEASE OF THE NERVES, CAN BE CURED.

‘INCURABLE’ NEURO-FIBRO-MATOSIS – A DISEASE OF THE NERVES, CAN BE CURED.

(© 11 April 2016: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.)

I went to India recently, and spent a long duration there– 57 days!

One most useful work I did was related to the curing of an ‘impossible to cure’ disease.

There was a boy, aged 19, who had somewhat unusual kind of disease: well, you can call it a rare one.

If you took a bunch of grapes, split them loose from their stalk, and somehow stick each fruit under the skin in the arms, legs, and all over the body, except perhaps for the face, feet and fingers.

In some it will be chronic, scary, and you don’t want to even see them.

In some others, it would be mild – only skin surface would show off some ups and downs, as if those grapes are scattered under the skin.

To let you understand the seriousness of this disease, let me tell you the true story of a 24-year old boy in Coimbatore city:

His body was fully and awfully covered by the grape-like swellings for several years.

When he learnt from a doctor that there is no cure of this, and that he may soon die of that disease, he decided to commit suicide, and had already purchased the required poisons.

It was at this time, Mr. Chandrasekar Chakravarthi, a businessman  dealing with mobile phones in Coimbatore and my friend, asked him to wait for my arrival there, telling him that I should be able to cure it.

He did wait for me, and I did treat him. He was completely cured!

Medically, this disease is called NEURO-FIBRO-MATOSIS.

If you want to have an idea, you can just key-in the above word in Google search, and you can see several examples of this disease.

The causes are unknown to medical researchers.

However, they call it a GENETIC DISORDER, TUMOUR ON NERVES, ETC.

*******

You can read more about this disease through any of the following URLs:


http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/neurofibromatosis/home/ovc-20167893Dec 24, 2015 ... Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that causes tumors to form on nerve tissue. These tumors can develop anywhere in your nervous ...


http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/neurofibromatosis/detail_neurofibromatosis.htmFeb 3, 2016 ... Neurofibromatosis information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).


http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/neurofibromatosis/neurofibromatosis.htmFeb 3, 2016 ... Neurofibromatosis information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NeurofibromatosisNeurofibromatosis (NF) refers to several genetically inherited conditions that are clinically and genetically different and carry a high possibility of tumor formation.

*******

Therefore there is no cure for this disease. Surgery sooths the problem, and that is all to it.

On and off I come across this disease in both men and women, of all ages – but only rarely.

THE NICE THING IS, THAT I AM ABLE TO CURE THIS DISEASE.

Although only a few came to me, I cured all of them, and there was no failure at all.

However, one gentleman - an electrician by profession, still working at 81, had this problem. When asked, he said that has been there in him since his childhood, and that he has learnt to live with it. I did not offer to cure his problem for various reasons.

Now I know the complete aetiology, and that helps me in curing them.

This disease has absolutely nothing to do with genetics!  Further, this will not be transmitted to children born to this people.

A simple error in the living style during childhood gives rise to this. Just last week, I had an opportunity to help totally prevent it from developing into a chronic and scary structure in a child in Kuala Lumpur – he is just 4 years old, and has recently fallen into this trap, in spite of being born in a family of hygienically very clean, health-conscious, well-to-do people.

I feel it is very important that I reveal the causes and cure for this disease through some publication – for the benefit of mankind at large.

Well, this is what I have been doing when it comes to a large number of so-called incurable diseases.

Yet, the medical world does not seem to register them under my name that I am the founder of the causes and related curative procedures.

On the other hand, in bits and pieces, small-time researchers here and there have been publishing some of the major works I have already published in my books, starting from 1998. The irony is that these small timers often claim that they have discovered those for the first time!

What am I supposed to do?

Now, should I or should I not publish the causes of this Neurofibromatosis disease and the definite cure for it?

By right, I should publish it.

On the other hand, even when I publish them into books, with proper International Serial Book Number registered, researchers never seem to quote, but there is room for them to do acts of plagiarism.

This is one of the reasons why I need early recognition – recognition from World Health Organisation.

I have so many original findings, and nearly all of them have been published, of course with ISBN registered.

My book “Diabetes: Causes, Cure and Prevention” is an excellent example.

Any one following the instructions will get cured of the disease. That being the case, why is it that it has not reached out the entire world?

If the book becomes popular, I think, the incidence of diabetes occurrence may get drastically reduced at world-level within a year or two.

That does not happen now, for want of recognition, for sure!

If you have any idea to overcome this problem, please do tell me, and I will gladly take it up.

********

While in India, I made a few more observations.

One of them was related to THYROID problems people have been having.

This disease appears to have increased manifold in that country since three or four years. I think, I have found the reason for it.

I intend to write on it soon.

With best wishes,

Dr. Palani, Ph..D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment