Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A LONG LETTER TO YOU...

Dear Friends,


(a) Many of you have been either calling me over the phone or sending me e-mails asking me for details about buying my books.


(b) "The True Causes of All Diseases" book (at its subsidised price of RM 15/-) should be available in most of the bookshops in Malaysia, including MPH, Popular Bookshops, and the like.


(c) If the shops have exhausted their stocks, you may inform directly my Book Distributors, and they would supply the same soon:


Crescent News (K.L.) Sdn. Bhd.,
No.19, Jalan SBC 3,
Taman Sri Batu Caves,
68100 BATU CAVES,
Selangor D.E.,
Malaysia.
Tel.No.(6-03) 61842448.
Fax: (6-03) 61842418
E-mail: crescent@tm.net.my
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Malek.



(d) Now-a-days, a large number of books are being published daily. As a result, the bookshops often find it difficult to keep stocks of books for more than 90 days or so, after which period, they return the books to the Publisher. (Only certain books by most popular authors such as Harry Potter's are kept in display for much longer periods. I am not that popular yet!).


Hence, ALL my other books (of course, including the True Causes book) are available, still on OFFER PRICE, only at Neo Health Care.


The book titles, offer price, etc. may be found in my WEBSITE: http://www.neo-healthcare.com/
(We intend to keep the offer prices until the present stock gets exhausted OR until the end of this year 2009).


(I have also given the book list at the bottom of this 'letter').


(Until my website is fully constructed, you may not be able to place on-line orders through the above Website).


If you wish to purchase these books through post, kindly send an e-mail to vmpalani@streamyx.com


Please avoid talking to me over the phone - just to save my time - thanks. (You know, I dont have any helper - I am a 'lone ranger'. My low-priced books do not provide me enough to employ an assistant).



(e) Ref: Overseas Orders: People living outside Malaysia, interested in buying my books, have two choices: (1) Order for postal deliveries, and (b) Purchase my e-books from www.mobipocket.com


(Kindly Note: The offer prices for the printed books are applicable for purchases within Malaysia only).



(f) Availability Within INDIA: We have a stockist of most of my books in COIMBATORE CITY in INDIA, at the following address:


Contact Person: Mr. C. Chandrasekaran,
"Wavetell",
No.280, 7th Street,
Cross Cut Road,
Gandhi Puram,
COIMBATORE- 641002,
Tamil Nadu, South India.
E-mail:sekar_wavetell@yahoo.co.in


(In case of difficulty, you can communicate with me).



(g) Other Countries: If you are interested in distributing my books in your country, you may kindly contact me, providing me with enough of details, along with your suggestions.



(h) Few of you have been seeking appointments with me for a possible cure of all kinds of diseases.


I have been attending to people with all sorts of health problems until the end of July, 2009. That kept me FULLY occupied, and I had no time at all for writing my next book.


Therefore, as it is, I am restricting myself to seeing ONLY CANCER PATIENTS (of all stages) and also all others who are TERMINALLY ILL due to any other disease only. It is very challenging to see people with so-called incurable diseases.


A diabetic patient can still continue living with drugs. A heart-patient can still live after having a by-pass surgery. A psoriasis patient can still withstand the agony. Therefore, I can afford to concentrate in my book writing project, without attending to such people. However, CANCER patients and those who are TERMINALLY ILL with other diseases, certainly require immediate help. I feel I am obliged to see them at once, without much delay.


(Please Note: Since I do not have the hospital facility to handle those terminally ill people with CONTAGIOUS or COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, I have no choice except to apologise to them. This includes AIDS and H1N1 patients).



(i) Purely with the intention of (a) helping all of you with proper information for leading a totally disease-free and prolonged healthy life, and (b) becoming popular as a RESEARCH SCIENTIST WHO HAS DISCOVERED THE CAUSES AND CURES FOR MOST OF THE DISEASES FOR THE FIRST TIME, I intend to keep ON publishing more and diversified articles, based exclusively on my own research. I want to request all of you as friends to safeguard my intellectual property rights from being usurped even unwittingly.


You can directly point out to those who publish my ideas as if it is their original thinking. It may or may not be an act of plagiarism (i.e., knoweldge theft). It can even be co-incidental. Yet, you can point out to them that I have already published the same. This will give me the credit I deserve, and i will be thankful to you for that.

(If people acknowledge the original founder in their publications, and then re-confirm the findings, then, that will be considered a welcome credit given to the original author, and that, of course, will be highly appreciable).


Myself being one rare and fluke exception, no one individual can possibly RE-discover all my discoveries. Therefore, scientists here and there tend to re-discover small parts of my works in bits and pieces.


The following will form just two examples of the above:


EXAMPLE ONE: On 11 August 2009, a 'new discovery' by Dr. Alexander Kiderman of Hebrew University, claiming that hair dropping occurs because of frequent combing was reported by AFT (New Straits Times, Malaysia: P.24).


I have reported exactly this (and a lot more) in my book "Hair Problems: Causes, Cure and Preventive Measures" in 1980, and then in 2005.


I don't want to say that the above is an act of plagiarism. Most probably it is co-incidental. However, every scientist is expected to do literature search / survey before releasing such discoveries to make sure that it is a new piece of information, and has not been published by anybody else in any part of the world, and in any other language. Here, the author seems to have overlooked the academic procedure.


EXAMPLE TWO: I have very clearly and vividly, with enough of statistical evidences and citations, published the effect of CALCIUM in heart diseases, diabetes, stone diseases, cancer, etc. as early as in 1998 (Obesity: Causes, Cure and Prevention: ISBN 967-9988-05--8; 471pp) and in 2001 (Heart Problems, Diabetes and Related Diseases: ISBN 967-9988-08-2; 287pp).


Of late, I have been publishing the same in my BLOG as well.(
http://ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com/ without hiding any of the research discoveries.


NOW, one Mr. Earnerst Gill has reported that researchers have found out the SAME at Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich in a report released by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).


In fact, what they have reported now is only a FRACTION of what I have already reported in 1998 & 2001.


AGAIN, I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY HAVE DONE AN ACT OF PLAGIARISM. They are very highly reputable people to do such a silly job. Therefore, this also should only be a co-incidental occurrence. Again, I would like to point out that such reputable people should not have done the mistake of not doing proper literature survey before publishing their findings


What I have been reporting in my books and Blog form the TOTAL TRUTH. Therefore, people in different parts of the world are bound to re-discover my findings in bits and pieces, every now and then - even on a daily basis.


If you happen to come across such publications in any medium, you, as my friend and supporter, can politely point out to them that "Dr. Palani has already published this in his books / blog. Therefore, you may want to refer to his works and give him due acknowledgement he deserves", and provide them the details / my contact, if possible.



(j) ORDER FORM FOR BOOKS:

PRICE LIST OF NEO HEALTH CARE BOOKS
ORDER FORM

Neo Health Care,
No.12, Jalan Ara SD 7/3 E,
Bandar Sri Damansara,
52200 KUALA LUMPUR.
E-mail:
vmpalani@streamyx.com
Website: www.neo-healthcare.com



Dear Sirs,



I wish to order the following books: (Under normal circumstances, we despatch the books within 2 working days after receiving your order. However, if you do not get them within 14 days, please enquire from us)


1. “Obesity: Causes, Cure And Prevention” (1998). ISBN 978-967-9988-05-8. (472 pages) (Normal Price / Price outside Malaysia: US$35/-): Now within Malaysia: RM 80.00


2. “Health Problems: Diagnose Yourself“ (2000). ISBN 978-967-9988-06-6. (Normal Price, Price outside Malaysia: US$9/00): Now, within Malaysia: RM 9.00


3. “Your Sex Potentials” (2000). ISBN 978-967-9988-07-4. (Normal Price / Price outside Malaysia: US$10/-): Now within Malaysia: RM 10.00


4. “Heart Problems, Diabetes, and Related Diseases” (2001). ISBN 978-967-9988-08-2. (Normal Price/ Price outside Malaysia: US$20/-): Price within Malaysia: RM 20.00.


5. “Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough, Sneezing and Sweating” (2001). ISBN: 978-967-9988-09-0. (Normal Price / Price outside Malaysia: US$12/-): Now, price within Malaysia: RM 12.00


6. “Hair Problems: Causes, Cure, and Prevention” (2005). ISBN 978-967-9988-19-4. (276 pp). Normal Price/ Price outside Malaysia: US$ 20/: Price within Malaysia: RM 20.00. (Subsidised by the Author)


7. “Sex Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention”.(2007).ISBN 978-967-9988-11-6. (224pp). Normal Price/ Price outside Malaysia: US$10/-). Offer Price: RM10/- (Subsidised by the Author)


8 “Human Diseases” (2007). ISBN 978-967-9988-12-3. (336pp) (Normal Price/ Price outside Malaysia: US$20/-). Price within Malaysia: RM 20.00


9 “The True Causes of All Diseases”(Sep;2008). ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0.192pp.(Normal Price / Price outside Malaysia: US$15/-) Offer Price within Malaysia: RM 15/- (Subsidised by the Author)


Items Wanted: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 (Delete Unwanted)


RM ______ + ______ + ______ + ______+ ______+ ______ + ______ + _____ + _____ +

Postage _________ = GRAND TOTAL RM ____________

Postage RM6.00 within P. Malaysia; (Sabah / Sarawak: Air Mail: RM18/-)
(FREE Postage within P. Malaysia only for orders exceeding RM81.00)
(PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
Enclosed: Wang Pos / Cheque No. _____________________ Dated: _________

(Cross It, making it payable to:”NEO HEALTH CARE”)

POSTAL ADDRESS, Tel.No. & E-mail: (Write legibly):
(Enclose: Address Card, if available):
________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________

This form may be printed, photocopied or handwritten, or sent by e-mail for placing orders.
These books are available on offer for individuals,
and not for corporate sectors or libraries in any country.
The special offers are restricted to places within Malaysia only, and until stocks last.
We reserve the right to change any of the above at any time, without notifying any.



(k) Dear Friends,

Thank you for reading such a long posting.
I would greatly appreciate your comments / suggestions for improvements.
Positive criticisms keep me going.

With best wishes to you,

Sincerely,
Dr. Palani.

(PS: I will post my next article in the BLOG very soon).





No comments:

Post a Comment