Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Friday, May 21, 2010

TODAY'S NEWS ABOUT A TAIWANESE DOCTOR

.
Dear Friends,
.
I am sorry for not presenting anything for the past few days - i was pre-occupied with some pressing work: I will let you know about all those at a later date.
..
I read a news this morning in “Telegrph.co.uk”, which says a Doctor in Taiwan was rebuked (criticised?) for diagnosing a patient of his health status in just 84 seconds - i.e., within a very short span.

.
He has been seeing 339 patients daily, and 61,366 patients last year.

.
Do you feel like laughing at it?
.

If yes, please don’t, for our rule is:

“Whatever you hear, from whomsoever it may, please evaluate the truth in it”
.
If a doctor has understood human body very well, it may not be any difficult for him to diagnose a person’s health status within a minute.
.
I HAVE DON IT SEVERAL TIMES!
.
In Civic Centre, located in the centre of Petaling Jaya, I HAVE DIAGNOSED 302 PEOPLE IN JUST ONE HOUR!.
.
I did that in the presence of a VIP visitor!
.
Do you know how I did that?
.
Unlike the conventional doctors who use stethoscope, sphygmomanometer (i.e., B/P meter), and the like, I just PRESS BETWEEN MY FINGERS THE CALF MUSCLE in the left leg of a person, and that will reveal the entire his/her entire health status.
.
How is it possible? Will it be scientific?
.
Yes! It is 100% scientific, and is more accurate that several of the conventional methods:
.
Out of that 302 patients, it was proven that I went wrong in the case of only THREE persons.
.
Since I doubted, we wanted to find the error that occurred in my diagnosis of the three persons.
.
On inquiry we found out that they provided WRONG information purposely.
.
Upon such verification, it became clear that the diagnostic method was 100% correct.
.
Such a success can only be a very rare occurrence, if analysed statistically - it is almost impossible! Yet, it happened.
.
However, there could have been a few in the crowd who could have falsely declared that my diagnosis was correct.
.
Well, you may wonder how was that possible, and how I did that?
.
Simple.
.
Do you have a copy of my book that costs only RM9.60? (I am not advertising that here!), entitled “Health Problems: Diagnose Yourself” (You can see the cover page of this book in the Slide Show that runs adjacently)

.
(By the way, all the slide shows, the beautiful graphics, displaying MY photographs repeatedly all the time, etc. are done by my good friend Mr. Vasudevan in JB, simply out of love he has for my publications. So, please beleive me, I am not putting up MY photos all the time in order to do some boasting - although it feels good when other do! Eh!!
.
All this while, Mr. Vasudevan has been doing the graphics, and I have been doing the writings.
.
Since I have told you the truth, I can relax a bit now - and of course, I can ask Mr. Vasudeven to feel free to go ahead, for I will not be blamed of boasting! - It is another kind of trick, of course! I guess, this a kind of politics too ... OK-lah...!)
.
If you do, please see the BACK COVER. There is a photograph which shows a lady seated, and I have been evaluating her health status by recognising the density of her calf hardness.
.
I have given vividly in that book as how one could do such a diagnosis at ease, without the hassle of visiting and waiting at the hospital, and without any expenditure - other than the cost of the book, viz., RM9.60 !
.
We can predict with reasonably great accuracy if one is having duodenal ulcer, or obesity-related diseases such as stone in kidneys, lumps, cysts, fibroids, tumours, heart blockages, erectile dysfunction, male/female sterility, sex potentials, memory status, and nearly all the minor and major problems one may have.
.
The nicest thing in this diagnosis is that we can say with reasonable accuracy again that if one is going to develop heart problem or cancers within next about 11 years.
.
You must read the book to believe it.
.
Otherwise, you can read “The True Causes of All Diseases” (RM15/-, still available at this price in all big bookshops in Malaysia). You will then understand the entire thing.
.
OK, coming back to what happened in Civic Centre, with the 302 people, this is what I did:
.
I chose to sit in a small room adjacent to the main hall. There were two chairs, and I was seated in one, and the visitor sat on the other.
.
I would touch his calf area, and would give him a reference code, which read something like this: “W-2” or, “Ob.IV”, and the like.
.
This would take only about 30 seconds per person. At times, if the persons insists that I should listen to what he wants to say, I would lend him an ear, just to please. I personally do not need such information for the diagnosis.
.
Diagnosing thus all the 302 people took less than about one and half hours.
.
Upon finishing such diagnosis, I entered the hall. Standing on the stage, holding a microphone, I referred to each of the code owners, and then described in great detail their health conditions.
.
For example, I would say, “I now refer to all those people who were given “Ob.II”. You have such and such diseases, and you don’t have such and such”..\

Upon finishing, I would begin with the next Code Owners, and go on with their problems.
.
Thus, it took only about three hours all in.
.
The entire lot of people in the hall were perplexed!
.
Thus, it is possible to diagnose the health status of people with great accuracy only if the doctor happens to be capable of doing thus.
.
So, I personally don’t have any doubt about the capability of the Taiwanese Doctor who did so within very short durations.
.
It is only sad that authorities may not want to accept him simply because all other doctors tend to fall only within the category of what we accept as “NORM”.
.
Extra-ordinary people do not seem to get instant recognition in the world, simply because most of the people belong only to the category of “norm” as said earlier.
.
Well, friends, let us meet again soon.
.
Dr. Palani.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment