Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.

Featured Post

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘PREMATURE’ AND BREAKTHROUGH HEALTHSCIENCE DISCOVERY, THAT WAS ‘RESISTED’ ALL THIS WHILE

SEE MY SPECIAL APPROACH FOR AN IMMEDIATE RECOGNITION OF A ‘ PREMATURE ’  AND BREAKTHROUGH  HEALTH SCIENCE  DISCOVERY , THAT ...

Your needs / Objectives / Indemnification

After reading my articles, if you are convinced of their worthiness/ usefulness, you may want to kindly spread the news to your friends suggesting to read what you had read.

My ambition is to reach out to the World Health Organisation, so that my findings will become useful to people worldwide.
'
I will be happy to cooperate / coordinate with any scientist for the furtherance of my findings.

I am extremely THANKFUL to GOOGLE for their fantastic and free services all the time, for reaching out to the public at large.


Indemnification: All my articles are based on MY OWN research, and I strongly believe that they are true. I have been requesting the W.H.O. and Malaysian Ministry of Health to evaluate my discoveries. Until they are approved for use, the Readers of all my articles should get the approval of a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to practising them, and I should not be held responsible for any mishap at all.





With best wishes and thanks,
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.




Ecological Healing System

Powered By Blogger

ALL THE TIME: Popular Posts

Sunday, February 15, 2015

EVALUATION OF THE VALIDITY OF OBESITY TREATMENTS

EVALUATION OF THE VALIDITY OF OBESITY TREATMENTS

(© 15 February 2015: Dr. V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.)

All the existing treatments for correcting overweight and obesity problems appear to be based on misconceived understanding.
I have elaborated on the true causes of obesity in several of my publications, since 1998*.

(* Palaniappan, V.M. 1998. Obesity: Causes, Cure and Prevention, 447pp. ISBN978-967-9988-05-8; Palaniappan, V.M., The True Causes of All Diseases, 190 pp, ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0; Palaniappan,V.M., 2013. All About Obesity In A Nutshell. 220pp. ISBN978-967-9988-18-5).

I have all the time been emphasising, based on my research findings, the following scientific facts:

*  that sedentary lifestyle as such does not seem to make people overweight,

*  that strenuous exercises that induce profuse sweating appear to be making   adults put on more weight in the long run, rather than losing it;

*  that overeating does not seem to give rise to morbid obesity;

*  that there appear to exist FIVE MAJOR GROUPS of culprits that are responsible for contributing to MORBID OBESITY. (Morbid obesity = Disease-giving obesity)

*   that those FIVE GROUPS* of culprits, either jointly, or individually, contribute to only ONE MAJOR RISK FACTOR, and that is EXCESSIVE CALCIUM;

(* Group-1: Defecation of slimy faeces;

    Group-2: Erroneous eating habit;

    Group-3: Under-urination;

    Group-4: Consumption of calcium-enriched foods, and

    Group-5: Male and female menopause.

    For more information, read Palaniappan, 2013: All About Obesity In A Nutshell)

*  that the ACCUMULATION OF SUCH EXCESSIVE CALCIUM ALONE APPEARS TO BE THE ABSOLUTE AND THE ONLY ONE UNIVERSAL RISK FACTOR THAT BRINGS ABOUT OBESITY IN ALL PEOPLE, WORLDWIDE.

*  that, of the above five, OVER-CONSUMPTION of calcium-rich and calcium-enriched eatables (+ calcium supplements) alone has DIRECT effect in increasing the obesity of people.

*   that the remaining FOUR categories, comprising of some 40 factors, exert their influences only INDIRECTLY;

*   that each of these 40 factors contributes different quantities of calcium, all of which collectively make a person morbidly obese.

THE ABOVE BEING THE REALITY OF THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO OVERWEIGHT, OBESITY AND MORBID OBESITY, various people, in different parts of the world, are trying erroneously to tackle the problem simply by REDUCING THE QUANTITY OF FOOD AND BY BURNING OFF THE CALORIES THAT COME FROM THE OVER-CONSUMED FOOD, through strenuous exercises.

Since the very understanding of the basic principles for obesity development is erroneous, success for its prevention could not be achieved all this while.


***************
Dr Christopher Ochner, lead author and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, USA, has now come up with the following statement:

“... the current advice to eat less and exercise more may be no more effective for most individuals with obesity than a recommendation to avoid sharp objects for someone bleeding profusely." 

(MEDICAL XPRESS February 12, 2015: Overweight and Obesity):You can read more on the above through the following URL: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-02-experts-current-obesity-treatments.html?utm_source= nwletter&utm_medium=email&utmconten t= ctgr-item&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter
Their ‘original’ article has been published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology. The Authors have been arguing that “obesity is a chronic disease with largely biological causes that cannot be cured with just diet and exercise”.

These researchers appear to have been endorsing a small part of my findings.

They have a lot to go along these lines, for they seem to encourage surgery, along with few other deviated methods for overcoming the problem.


I wish the medical journal publishes my findings so as to eradicate the world’s largest menace almost at once. 
******************
Well friends,

Many of you must have been wondering as why I have not written any new article in our Blog for the past about three months.


In the first place, I wanted MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE to read my previous article, wherein I have appealed, with justification, for an award of a Nobel Prize.

Secondly, I have been travelling around during the past two months:

In January 2015, I went to Gujarat, India, to attend the Pravasi Conference held there, wherein the Honourable Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi and the Foreign Affairs Minister Shrimathi Sushma Swaraj, came in close contact with people like me.


I wanted to communicate with them, with a view to seeking their help for the recognition of my findings for the benefit of all Indians, and subsequently people at large, worldwide.


As of today, the process has been going on.

Upon returning to Malaysia, I participated in the International Tamil Research Conference held in University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.

I chaired a session there, and also presented a paper.


I spoke on the scientific aspects of the food habits of ancient Tamil population that took care of their health, and compared that with the modern-day practices that have been paving a way for the development of morbid obesity - diabetes mellitus, in particular.

The reception was excellent, and I was happy to see that my findings are getting increasingly recognised.

***********
Another point worthy of mention here has relevance to my publications:


For the past about a year, I have been presenting on every Wednesday, health-care topics in Tamil language in the popular Malaysian TV “ASTRO”, in a serial program called “Vizhuthukal”. The reception from the viewing public appears to be overwhelming.

If you happen to know Tamil language, I am sure, you would enjoy watching it, and would also benefit a great deal, for I have been explaining curative procedures for many of the diseases that affect humans – by “Do It Yourself” kind of approaches.

*******
Thanks to all of you, my dear friends. Bye until next.

With best wishes,

Dr. Palani, Ph.D.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment