2. It also arrests the LYMPH flow – in fact, the tight briefs tends to totally prevent the lymph flow, which is crucial for the production of semen, because it is the lymph fluid that carries most of the calcium required for the make-up of the semen itself.
Anyway, if you allow a person to wear very tight briefs all the time, any amount of gulping Vitamin-D pills would NOT help to retain his erection - almost certain that he would develop the ED problem, irrespective of his drinking or smoking.
Another note I would like to add here is: (a) high blood pressure develops when a person drinks LESS water all the time. When water consumption is increased to much higher quantity (e.g., 3 or 4 L daily), he would develop LOW blood pressure. (b) Inflammation - if lump-like swelling is considered as inflammation, then, it occurs, again, when the calcium accumulates in the soft cells of breast, prostate gland and the like, due, again to UNDER-URINATION.
For all these, the Reader of this article should refer to my publications listed below.
Thank you friends, for reading this.
Until next, bye:
Dr. Palani, Ph.D.
3. Palaniappan, V.M. (2000). Your Sex Potentials. Ecohealth Sdn.Bhd.Pub. ISBN 978-967-9988--07-4.188pp.
5. BERNAMA: Azman Ujang (29 May, 2001). Malaysian discovers new ways of predicting serious health peoblems. www.bernama.com.my; http://www3.bernama.com/web/archives/2001_05_29/general/ge2905_77.htm
6 Palaniappan, V.M. (2007). HUMAN DISEASES”. ISBN 978-967-9988-12-3. 336pp Neo Health Care Pub., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
10. BERNAMA.COM (Nov., 2007). Under-Eating Is Not The Correct Approach For Disease Prevention. www.bernama.com.my
12. Palaniappan, V.M. 2008. THE TRUE CAUSES OF ALL DISEASES. Neo Health Care: ISBN 978-967-9988-13-0. 192pp. ALSO AVAILABLE AS E-BOOKS IN KINDLE & AMAZON.COM
13. Palaniappan, V.M. (2008). Sex Problems: Causes, Cure and Prevention. Neo Health Care Pub: ISBN 978-978-9988-11-6.224pp.
18. Palaniappan, V.M. (2014-2015). 60 Talk Shows on Health Care. Vaanavil, ASTRO TV., Malaysia.